Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!��

Discus and support Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!�� in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; SONY always made it easier to stream, record and share and also most of all gameplays are MADE on Playstation 4,pro,5!!! And i hear people blaming Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoâoPaulo, May 23, 2022.

1. JoâoPaulo
    JoâoPaulo Guest

SONY always made it easier to stream, record and share and also most of all gameplays are MADE on Playstation 4,pro,5!!! And i hear people blaming Xbox (sadly for a good reason) omg what a heck is wrong with the lazy guys on xbox team?

Why cant i upload or make live stream from my Xbox to other platforms? i know i can do it from twitch app but what about other platforms?! Hello Yotube where are the MAJORITY of WATCHERS...

Its a headache get an gameplay sent to any place and now its almost impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering buying a PS5 for 2022, XBOX Team chosed to be the losers ones,The last ones, but i am a winner and im not happy with ''THIS'' .

(i am not angry but SUPER DISGUSTED!)

:)

JoâoPaulo, May 23, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

I have an xbox one s and it says one x/s games are not playable on this device. Why?

Well.no there is only Xbox one or x.enhanced games

There is no requirement for.sx on xbox one games

And series.consoles are just.xbox series not xbox one series sx
  3. DannyChapman1 Win User

Upload speed issues only on consoles.

Thanks Lucas!

My console upload speeds are 1-3 (MBPS) is what the console shows when I test from network settings on the consoles. I don't now if that's bits or bytes. I'm just reading what it says. What I pay for from my isp is 20 MBPS up and 300 MBPS down.

I use speedtest to test from my phone/laptop and it shows 15-20 MBPS upload speed on that app and it shows my download speeds in MBPS are exactly what they are on the consoles - The only thing that is not the same between the laptop and phones and the gaming consoles is the upload speeds in MBPS.

The consoles (SX, S1 and PS5) show 1-3 MBPS UP and 250 MBPS down and the other devices show 15-20 in MBPS UP and 250 MBPS down.

I have tried: Power cycling the series x, ps5 and xbox ones ( I have 3 of those), direct connection from modem to series x (bypassing the router) and there is no change.

Does that help you any?

PS - I also tried via wireless connection too (So wireless to router, ethernet to router, and then direct connection from modem to SX)
  4. G D6 Win User

Call of duty modern warfare issue. I have bought the digital copy on my sx and everything is fine but cant play it on my other xbox that has a different account

I have just been able to initiate the game on my other account with my sx, i just cant get it to do the same on my ss so cant be what you say, at least in this case. I can play the game on both accounts on my sx but only on one account on my ss. Isnt it weird that l can do that?! Thanks for the response mate.
  5. The Latman Win User

New Xbox SX UI

If its serial batches, mine is a day one SX. My son's was only bought in July. Daughters Xbox S is about 5 years old (I guess - cant actually remember when we bought that, it was my sons until he got the SX)
  6. Karch V Amadeo Win User

Kinect Gameplay with FaceCam

To my knowledge cant be done yet. You can add in picture in picture in upload studios to do it afterward. There is twitch streaming but only audio. But for live picture in picture, cant be done.
Thema:

1. Why i cant upload or live stream games from my Xbox Series SX?!�� - Similar Threads - Why cant upload

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  7. Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i upload a custom image from the xbox app (pc): Why cant i upload a cumstom image from the xbox app (pc) There are only the xbox made images 5f0b6108-f209-460e-84f0-106dd76cbc8c
  8. why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i upload mincraft to a file so that i can download it?: trying to install minecraft but tells me to put in a folder its says you can not set your install to default folder i looked on google and it said to turn on a setting in general settings and the...
  9. Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I delete or upload my clips on to my Xbox network: I’m trying to clear some space on my Xbox net work so I can upload more clips so that I can download but it won’t delete the Clips on my Xbox network and it won’t upload the clips from my console...
  10. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7