Why I can't send or recieve any kind of invites

Discus and support Why I can't send or recieve any kind of invites in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cannot recieve or send party or game invites. Everyone in my group has same problems.. xbox one, xbox series s and series x... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Shannon Chafin, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Why I can't send or recieve any kind of invites

I cannot recieve or send party or game invites. Everyone in my group has same problems.. xbox one, xbox series s and series x

:)

Shannon Chafin, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

“ 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.”
  3. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

not getting messages?

I had the exact same problem yesterday and this happens once in a while to many people but no one knows why. I can send messages and send invites, but dont recieve anything. This happened to a couple of my friends yesterday too.
  4. XxDarkHunta98xX Win User

Preview Program

i understand, But i was invited months ago and the rangers were meant to be sending me an invite and i havent recieved it
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Can't recieve any game invites or notifications!!

Hey there Cronesss,

Sorry to hear about the issue with not being able to see any notifications. Let's have you try these steps.

1. Turn off all notifications on the Xbox One console.

2. Remove your profile from the console.

3. Power Cycle the Xbox One console.

4. Re-add your profile and test to see if the notifications are popping up again.

Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Dr Black Bones Win User

Friends Online Notifications

Maybe it has something to do with Xbox One users only? I don't have an xbox one, but I noticed a friend who does I can't send them a party invite or any kind of invite, so I figure maybe Xbox 360 users wont bring up a notification while Xbox One users will?
    It's just a guess though.
Thema:

1. Why I can't send or recieve any kind of invites - Similar Threads - Why can't send

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't my xbox reach step 3 when updating?, it keeps sending me back to the "start...: Xbox update Update error Restart Offline update ddfd9111-02a9-40b8-bb9f-1f90ad3ad176
  8. Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message they're still blocked it's really...: Why can't I unblock anyone,even if I send them a message 0323c51a-d86d-4183-b2ce-ac3a9d4ce3ef
  9. Why can't I see messages or send them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see messages or send them?: On Xbox app or on Xbox it won't let me see any of my messages and I can't send any either, a message at the top says in yellow text sorry couldn't retrieve your messages....
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...