Why i cant Open Microsoft rewards on xbox?

Discus and support Why i cant Open Microsoft rewards on xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cant Open Microsoft rewards on xboxand i dont know why , i hAve Xbox series x... And since 1 Jan 2023 cant Open the APP on Xbox i AM from Portugal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Jose1, Jun 5, 2023.

1. David Jose1
    David Jose1 Guest

I cant Open Microsoft rewards on xboxand i dont know why , i hAve Xbox series x... And since 1 Jan 2023 cant Open the APP on Xbox i AM from Portugal and i need some Help for This when i Open de APP appear information ''error try again"... Please help

:)

David Jose1, Jun 5, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I just want to remind you that I'm NOT part of the support team. This is a community forum.

What error are you getting with the last option. I gave you?
  3. DeniqL Win User

On that link try choosing the gamer chat option and then ask to be redirected
  4. David Jose1 Win User

Yes... Nobody can Help me omg Microsoft
  5. DeniqL Win User

6. DeniqL Win User

Hmm let's clear the MAC address

Press the Xbox button.
    Open Settings.
    Go to Network and select Network settings.
    Select Advanced settings.
    Select Alternate MAC Address.
    Select Clear.
    Select Restart.
Thema:

1. Why i cant Open Microsoft rewards on xbox? - Similar Threads - Why cant Open

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  7. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  8. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive checked for updates checked my input and output,...
  9. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps. 55f7c922-c262-49e4-953a-00e5707288ec
  10. why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    why is my xbox one s super laggy and cant open game or apps: so i have factory reset my xbox multiple times and every time i log in the ui is super laggy and buggy and i cant run games 7e72f7ae-d64c-4b17-a7cb-e8757145db36