Why i cant log in to Minecraft ?

Discus and support Why i cant log in to Minecraft ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone i have problem with my Minecraft launcher And i need help i use windows 11. By the way on my laptop i can Play Minecraft and i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Piotr Staszak, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Why i cant log in to Minecraft ?

Hello everyone i have problem with my Minecraft launcher

And i need help

i use windows 11. By the way on my laptop i can Play Minecraft and i have windows 11 too.

to log in to Minecraft i use launcher that i downloaded from official Minecraft web site

not long ago i bought new pc and whole time i cant log in

on my laptop to log in i use option Microsoft login and there was no problems but now when im trying to log in by the same way i get error

I will send the picture od error i get every time i try to log in

Why i cant log in to Minecraft ? [​IMG]

:)

Piotr Staszak, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Sun Khou Win User

Hi Piotr Staszak,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description you posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein you are getting an error code 0x89235107 when you try to login on your Minecraft launcher.

Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.

In the meantime, we would like you to try the steps provided from this helpful article: Minecraft: Java Edition Login Issues FAQ – Home (zendesk.com) ( The provided link will route you to your games support developer website, which contains steps on how to fix your current login issue.)

Let me know if it helps,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Why Cant I log in into Minecraft

Hello, Hasan. I'm Arturo, another community user, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

IMPORTANT: Refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, and based on the information you provided, I would like to suggest the following potential solutions:

A. Run the Gaming Services repair tool and then try again.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool > Please expand the field that says “Downloadable version” and follow the steps.

B. Right-click on the Windows button and select PowerShell (run as administrator)

Then, run the following command: (you may want to copy and paste the entire command)

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}.

This command can take a while to end, but when the process ends, you should be able to type in the PowerShell window.
    After that, please restart your computer and try again.

C. Create a new local user on your PC. Then check if the missing services appear there.

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...-windows-20de74e0-ac7f-3502-a866-32915af2a34d

I'll remain attentive to your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.
  4. Sun Khou Win User

Hi

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. AlexStefanescu4 Win User

Minecraft Launcher

No,i just bought Minecraft on the original site Minecraft.net and when i downloaded the minecraft launcher,i wanted to log in to play minecraft and i cant because it says : Unable to connect to Xbox Live at this moment. And i dont know why because the email and pass are correct.
  6. alex froese Win User

Logging into my Xbox account on pc.

I do not have an xbox anymore i just have my minecraft account on xbox and now that i cant log into xbox minecraft will not let me log in anymore aswell
Thema:

1. Why i cant log in to Minecraft ? - Similar Threads - Why cant log

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  6. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  7. Why cant I log into my xbox account on my PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I log into my xbox account on my PC?: So basically, I did something stupid and copy and pasted my entire SSD into an external drive in hopes of freeing up some space (I kept basically whatever windows made me keep) and now the xbox...
  8. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com(Cloud Gaming)?: Split from this thread. i have the same issue but not with cloud gaming, i got a notification that asetto corsa is on sale so i went to buy it on xbox.com and i could not buy it because i...
  9. Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i log in to my microsoft account on xbox.com?: On the website it says i'm not logged into my account. So i click the log in button, it goes to the loading screen. But then it skips the login screen, saying in the search bar...
  10. WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...: One of the biggest upsets with this **** trash xbox. One thing after another. When i was a kid i played halo and halo 2 with frinds. I recently bought halo infinite and my 9 year old is...