Why I can’t join Napoleonic wars in roblox in my xbox?

Discus and support Why I can’t join Napoleonic wars in roblox in my xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why I can’t join Napoleonic wars in roblox in my xbox? e193f110-11e3-43ac-a02e-23e9227fb4fb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yudy Molina, Feb 6, 2023.

1. Yudy Molina
    Yudy Molina Guest

:)

Yudy Molina, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help with your game issue.

Can you tell me more about the problem you are having with the specific game on Roblox? What error are you getting? Thanks!
  3. Darker Reaper Win User

Lets design a game

^There is Mount and Blade, mainly it's around the medieval and Napoleonic period. But there were some mods that were for the civil war and other time periods.
  4. GhostSpartan90 Win User

New Game-Ideas

Talking about FPS and COD. People always go on about how modern time and WW2 era are done to death. So why don't we see other wars and conflicts, human history is the history of war after all.

Sure it could be risky to do FPS games based on Revolutionary war, Napoleon's wars, Roman wars, Egyptian conflicts etc but atleast it would be fresh. Even early tribewars with clubs, spears and whatnot.
  5. Janayla Win User

[XBOX] Roblox Mouse Teleporting Glitch

The only game I have on Xbox is Roblox, so I can’t say whether or not it is only happening on Roblox. The issue started Sunday, November 20, 2022. My device and game service is up to date. I turned my device off and back on, leaving and rejoining the game, and I contacted Roblox Support.
  6. Keala Royal Win User

how do I log into my Roblox profile that was created on my Xbox on my pc?

This didn’t help at all. I’m on my Xbox, & it won’t let me log into my roblox app. Nothing you said above works. I got a Verizon redeem code & can’t sign into Roblox.com or the roblox app. So been searching everywhere to enter in the code in Roblox on my Xbox & there isn’t a place to do it on my console. This is total bs
Thema:

1. Why I can’t join Napoleonic wars in roblox in my xbox? - Similar Threads - Why can’t join

2. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  3. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  4. Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says...: Any explanation as to why i can’t join parties? Whenever i join a party it just says connecting then party encountered an error. This has gone on for the last 2 days, Thank you...
  5. Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend join my world when she comes over?: Me and my friend play Minecraft a lot but but when she comes over it doesn’t work. We are on the same internet (which works fine) and we both have the same versions of Minecraft. This has not...
  6. Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friends on discord hear me when I join their call through my xbox?: My audio and party settings are set to everyone and both of my discord and Xbox accounts are linked. I am able to stream fine but for some reason they cannot hear me. I was wondering if they...
  7. Why can’t I join any matches in halo mcc Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join any matches in halo mcc Xbox: I play halo mcc on Xbox and I can’t find any games, I put on every category and still cannot find a game is there any way to fix this? d9ee729d-d503-4ce0-9ab2-5fac50af591c
  8. Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my friend on pc join my ark server: Hi, I’m trying to play ark with my friend and we have a little problem, he can’t see the invites i send so he can’t join and he has no other way to join, yes we both have the same game from the...
  9. Why can’t I join my friend private sessions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join my friend private sessions?: I can’t join my friends private sessions or worlds, everytime he creates a private game and invites me it always says “failed to join”, all of our other friends can join his game. And it’s the...
  10. Why can’t i join a discord server to talk to my friends over xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t i join a discord server to talk to my friends over xbox: discord servers discord serves error 100f4b73-cb6f-4d8c-b663-937bbf45dc54