Why i can't install crossgen bundle cod mw2 on pc

Discus and support Why i can't install crossgen bundle cod mw2 on pc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I bought the crossgen bundle COD MW2 (2022) on xbox but now i wanted to install it on my pc but I can't finde my games from gamepass nor the onece... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ICELion7, Dec 4, 2022.

1. ICELion7
    ICELion7 Guest

So, I bought the crossgen bundle COD MW2 (2022) on xbox but now i wanted to install it on my pc but I can't finde my games from gamepass nor the onece that i bought. I tried installing it from the browser but I have the same problem. Any solutions?

:)

ICELion7, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Sorry if there is any confusion with the responses you've received. Let me be clear. MW2 Cross gen is only for Xbox One and Series X. The PC version is not included. It is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game. It's also not available on Game Pass.

If you want the PC version as well, you'll need to by it from either the Battlenet website or Steam.
  3. ngocphi Win User

You dont you have to buy it from the Activision store or battlenet

Activision games are only sold on battlenet or steam on pc
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, I'm sorry but you're talking about a specific game or Game Pass games, because you're asking me two distinct things.

If it is about MW2 it is only for consoles.

In the case of Game Pass they will not appear in your library of games you bought because they are in the catalog so they are not counted as games you bought.

If you are on pc the availability of games on the PC may be different from the console.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if we're talking about the same game the Call of Duty:registered:: Modern Warfare:registered: II - Cross-Gen Bundle, it's not in the Pass as you can see in the link I sent you, and it's for consoles only.

If you can be more specific about the game you try to install on your PC, if you can send a link.
  6. ICELion7 Win User

But the thing is that I can't find the games from pass (I have the ultimate subscription). In my hole library I see only 10 games out of 500 ish games. I encountered this problem only on my new pc. On the old one everithing was fine. That's why I'm soo confused. And when I go on the Playanywhere it sais that I own the game and when I want to install it. Insted of installing it, it redirect me to the support site but the support site doesn't load.
Thema:

1. Why i can't install crossgen bundle cod mw2 on pc - Similar Threads - Why can't install

2. Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I change my default install location for games using the Xbox app on the PC: I want to start by saying I've spent 2.5 hours on the phone with both Xbox support and Windows support regarding this issue. The first person from Xbox support tried everything she had in her...
  3. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  4. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...
  5. Why can't I install Dark souls 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Dark souls 360: I own the game and the dlc I played it a couple of years back and now I can't install it. Is it no longer available. 41c0acb3-6b99-4e95-b428-6fa8d0e6149c
  6. Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download and install Forza Horizon 5 from Xbox app on Windows 11?: I have tried everything I could to make it work, everything that is written in support and it still doesn't work. I just get an error message and the code is: 0x87e0000f...
  7. Why can't i install the Xbox One version of a game, with the Xbox Series?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't i install the Xbox One version of a game, with the Xbox Series?: Just bought a series X. Wanted to play Mortal Kombat 11 again, but dont care about the X/S version and wanted to re-download the Version for the One. I have an external for such games. and most...
  8. Why can't I install the game I own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install the game I own?: My Xbox ultimate subscription just ended and the game I've owned for years before game pass (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege) stopped letting me play the game so I uninstalled it and now I cannot...
  9. Why can't I install minecraft on my new PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install minecraft on my new PC?: Every time I try to install/launch Minecraft on my new PC it gives me the same error code and fails to complete. I have spent over 2 hours troubleshooting online and have not found a solution that...
  10. Why can't I install 360 games on my series x offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I install 360 games on my series x offline?: Im currently trying to install a backwards compatible game on my series x and it says install disc on the dashboard like normal but when I try to install it nothing happens. Note I have no wifi...