Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend?

Discus and support Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So i play modern warfare 2 and i dont know why i hear my friend really badly in game chat so i talk with him in discord but i still want to hear the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jonnez, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Jonnez
    Jonnez Guest

So i play modern warfare 2 and i dont know why i hear my friend really badly in game chat so i talk with him in discord but i still want to hear the game chat but game chat doesnt work at the same time

:)

Jonnez, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Eastridge83 Win User

Everyone in my party can hear game chat while in discord. AND still use push to talk to talk to enemies via proximity chat. But as soon as I join the discord group it instantly cuts off all game chat for me. But everyone I play with definitely uses both at the same time and I can not figure this out. P.s. I'm on pc, windows 11
  3. frenchsmokebms Win User

What I don't understand is this is something Microsoft can'tfix with some minor coding with the chat mixers... my headset let's me adjust game volume to voice chat... but it literally turns off Any proxy chats for games while using discord...
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jonnez, Unfortunately you when playing in multiplayer with your friend, will have to choose between the discord or the voice chat of the game, they will not work at the same time.

In some cases you may have both activated, but will only hear the sound of the game.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if you are on PC, you can try to speak in discord by your mobile phone, but will not be able to hear because who is sending you the voice or is sending by the game or by the discord.
  6. Jonnez Win User

But why? On pc u can use both so why not on xbox
Thema:

1. Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend? - Similar Threads - Why cant hear

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  6. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive checked for updates checked my input and output,...
  7. Why cant i hear sound from my monitor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant i hear sound from my monitor: I connected my xbox series x to my monitor via hdmi and i cant hear any sound is there any way to fix this? My monitor is the hp pavilion aa00364a-0db3-4000-b8e0-de84e35d4c58
  8. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps. 55f7c922-c262-49e4-953a-00e5707288ec
  9. I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant hear or speak on game chat for some reason any idea why: I cant hear or speak on game chat any idea why 6caa072e-ab62-44bb-9fa9-a49847433d5f
  10. Why cant anyone hear me when on remote play

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant anyone hear me when on remote play: When I'm on remote play and trying to talk to my friends I can hear them but they can't hear me. I tried to talk again only this time I had my airpods connected and still did not work. Then I went...