Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend?

Discus and support Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So i play modern warfare 2 and i dont know why i hear my friend really badly in game chat so i talk with him in discord but i still want to hear the... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Jonnez, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Jonnez
    Jonnez Guest

So i play modern warfare 2 and i dont know why i hear my friend really badly in game chat so i talk with him in discord but i still want to hear the game chat but game chat doesnt work at the same time

:)

Jonnez, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jonnez, Unfortunately you when playing in multiplayer with your friend, will have to choose between the discord or the voice chat of the game, they will not work at the same time.

In some cases you may have both activated, but will only hear the sound of the game.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if you are on PC, you can try to speak in discord by your mobile phone, but will not be able to hear because who is sending you the voice or is sending by the game or by the discord.
  4. Jonnez Win User

But why? On pc u can use both so why not on xbox
  5. ExTrEmE ELMO19 Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Not Working for Party Chat

when im in party chat i can hear my friends but when i talk through my mic my friends cant hear or even when im in game chat ive up dated the controller and done everything right to make it but it still doesnt work
  6. danielmorales6 Win User

Xbox Game Chat

Im also having the same problem but i cant hear anyone in game chat and they cant hear me
Thema:

1. Why i cant hear game chat when im in discord whit my friend? - Similar Threads - Why cant hear

2. Why cant I open a game after installation. Every time I double click ,it says 'If your...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I open a game after installation. Every time I double click ,it says 'If your...: When I was scrolling through xbox app , I found an option called 'SURPRISE ME' . When I clicked on that it showed Marvels Guardians of the Galaxy , INSTALL . Normally if someone have to download a...
  3. Why cant i see any of my chats its just loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i see any of my chats its just loading: When i try going to my chats it just shows loading and will never show me the chats and i can only chat with the xbox chat e2b8c0b3-7539-48e7-b339-bd0956d20469
  4. Why cant i look up gamer tags?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i look up gamer tags?: My uncle has a xbox 360 and he got multiple acounts for his nieces and nefus. he pays for the game pass for every account so me and my cousins can play games together even though we live far...
  5. Why cant i play on any servers in Minecraft on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play on any servers in Minecraft on xbox: I have a xbox one s and Like i said i cant play on servers all it says is “you cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Please ensure your online safety...
  6. Why cant I see the 'Volume options' column in my volume and output settings? (Xbox Series S)

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 'Volume options' column in my volume and output settings? (Xbox Series S): While attempting to fix my microphone sensitivity on my PDP lvl50 headset (stuck audio dial) every guide I find directs me to 'Volume options' in the general volume and output settings menu, but...
  7. Why cant i change the languege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i change the languege: Hello So i originally bought my xbox in saudi arabia and the thing is im was tryin to play just cause 3 and there is no way to change the langue I chenges the location and system languege on...
  8. why cant i hear my friend in the party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i hear my friend in the party: I am on my pc using game bar and hes using his xbox, when we join a party he can hear me but i cant hear him although his bubble is moving, but i can hear notifications when he invites me to...
  9. Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same: Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same a1d9179c-709c-447d-bbd5-2278ef84eb26
  10. Why cant i hear my xbox? My HDMI is in the right place.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant i hear my xbox? My HDMI is in the right place.: The noise cut out when I restarted my xbox one. It has been silent the whole time after. My HDMI cord is in the right spot tho. Can someone help me? f7351d92-7454-4a5c-b13b-7146d3a31127