why i can´t find "Dance Central 3 " in the xbox store?

Discus and support why i can´t find "Dance Central 3 " in the xbox store? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really liked this game when i played on xbox 360, and i want to download in xbox one but i can´t find it in the microsoft store.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TamerPuddle6336, Nov 2, 2022.

  1. why i can´t find "Dance Central 3 " in the xbox store?


    I really liked this game when i played on xbox 360, and i want to download in xbox one but i can´t find it in the microsoft store.

    :)
     
    TamerPuddle6336, Nov 2, 2022
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    why i can´t find "Dance Central 3 " in the xbox store?

    The game was delisted several years ago so it's no longer possible to purchase it digitally.
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

    Dance Central 3 import xbox 360

    Hi Quinn,

    Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand
    this situation can be frustrating. We have noticed others were having a similar issue as well.
    Exporting the original
    Dance Central
    and/or
    Dance Central 2
    to Dance Central 3
    will cost 400 Microsoft points per disc, and you need an Xbox-LIVE enabled Gamertag that has permission to make purchases. If you've already exported the original
    Dance Central
    track list into
    Dance Central 2, you don't need to export those songs again; they'll automatically install in your
    Dance Central 3
    library. All of your previously purchased downloadable content will also import automatically.

    Side Note:
    each game can only be exported once.

    Please check out the
    following link regarding the steps to take to export
    Dance Central and / or
    Dance Central 2 into
    Dance Central 3.


    I hope this helps! Let us know if this helped
  4. Pumba-CFE8906B-AE7C- Win User

    Transferring games and DLC from the 360 to the One.

    I was just in a Microsoft store where I was told that most of your dance central DLC will transfer to Xbox One Dance central spotlight. I got home and can't seem to find my old DLC on the One at all. Can anyone help or did that guy give me bad info?
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

    Import dance central

    Hi Andreas,

    Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand this situation can be frustrating. We have noticed others were having a similar issue as well. When entering the code, does it provide a message like an error code or something saying it was redeemed?



    Side Note: each game can only be exported once.

    Exporting the original Dance Central and/or Dance Central 2 to
    Dance Central 3 will cost 400 Microsoft points per disc, and you need an Xbox-LIVE enabled Gamertag that has permission to make purchases. If you've already exported the original
    Dance Central track list into Dance Central 2, you don't need to export those songs again; they'll automatically install in your
    Dance Central 3 library. All of your previously purchased downloadable content will also import automatically.

    Please check out the following link regarding the steps to take to
    export Dance Central and / or Dance Central 2 into Dance Central 3.


    I hope this helps :)
  6. Lofty Who Win User

    Kinect's killer app announced, i'm excited!!

    [quote user="HaloJolly"]

    I don´t play dance games but I already know a lot of people that will run in the store for the new Zumba.

    [/quote]

    My wife will be one of them, aswell as getting games like the new Dance Central.

    I will be happy playing the likes of Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, RYSE to name but a few and ok why games like Zumba, Dance Central are not for me but I do appreciate there's LOADS of people out there like my wife that love these games, good to have a variety of
    choice I say and not just cater for the so called "hardcore gamer" ..
Thema:

why i can´t find "Dance Central 3 " in the xbox store?

Loading...
  1. why i can´t find "Dance Central 3 " in the xbox store? - Similar Threads - why can´t find

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. I have minecraft bedrock on my xbox, why i can´t play it on my pc? i logged into pc xbox...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft bedrock on my xbox, why i can´t play it on my pc? i logged into pc xbox...: Hi, so as the question say, i have Xbox minecraft since the Xbox one Minecraft ed, so i have the game bought, a digital copy, so i logged into my xbox app on pc, but can´t play it, even when its...
  8. why Can``t i go to minecraft launcher

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why Can``t i go to minecraft launcher: My kid has Minecraft bedrock on his Nintendo Switch but when we tried getting it on the computer with the if already have Minecraft install it here from the Minecraft page we installed it but when...
  9. why i can´t download starfield?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why i can´t download starfield?: I have gamepass and it tells me that Starfield is not available for me [img] 345802fa-ba83-4e5f-83d6-b82d1aaea7ce
  10. why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why can´t I access my library of games i just want to make my banned account my home Xbox: Fair enough I got banned because I messed up but please let me make my account my home Xbox I speed 3000 dollars on it so please let me have that at least. PLEASE....