Why i can’t create my own realm, and they take my money?

Discus and support Why i can’t create my own realm, and they take my money? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t create my minecraft realm(2 players), it say “something went wrong” and then say (your purchase was successful, but we weren’t able to create... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yousif Carbon, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Why i can’t create my own realm, and they take my money?

I can’t create my minecraft realm(2 players), it say “something went wrong” and then say (your purchase was successful, but we weren’t able to create your Realm. We will create your Realm as soon as possible. Check back later on this “playstation 4” system.) i wait for a week and still nothing. I pay 4 dollars for this realm. Please help . Thanks. (Sorry for my bad English)

:)

Yousif Carbon, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Killian - Ireland Win User

Hi There Yousif,

welcome to microsoft community support! my name is killian and i will be assisting you today with this issue. becuase this is a realm, and it is a subscription/product maintained my minecraft, this would be a question for a dedicated team member from their department. what you could try doing is:

Login to your microsoft account, used to login to minecraft, and go to the Order history, and then scroll down to the purchase of the minecraft realms purchase. if there is a refund option, please click this. they will refund you your money and you can try again. if this does not work please contact microsoft support and request to be transferred to the appropriate person for this issue.

Thank you!

Killian
  3. Francia J. Win User

Why i cant create a realm and they take my money please help

Here you go:

“1. Go to Settings > Users and Accounts.

2. Select Account > Payment and Subscriptions > Game & App Services.”
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that in this case, you may need to reach out to Mojang support that way they can check and validate this for you.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Yousif Carbon Win User

Hello i check and I don’t have one,

And about PlayStation subscription tab did you mean PlayStation plus so yes it active
  6. Yousif Carbon Win User

Hi

Can you please tell me how to check the subscription

Because I don’t know so much 😅.

Thanks in advance
Thema:

1. Why i can’t create my own realm, and they take my money? - Similar Threads - Why can’t create

2. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox live on my backwards compatible games?: When I try to play my Xbox 360 games on my new Xbox series S I can’t! A message pops up saying “Can’t connect to Xbox Live. Select Test Connection to troubleshoot your connection. For more info,...
  4. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  5. Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t my xbox captures upload to OneDrive or the xbox network: My game captures are not uploading to one drive and the xbox network and are stuck at 0%. I have tried restarting the console multiple times but it still does not work. My wifi is perfect and the...
  6. Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play fallout4 online it keeps throwing me off: Yes since Monday I haven’t been able to play online Xbox fallout 4 and it’s annoying cause I pay for this feature 92633e48-4b06-4047-8f61-ec3ce198e58e
  7. Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I use my Xbox without internet?: I find it a bit ridiculous that I can’t use my Xbox while I got a power outage, why should I ever spend money on something that decides for me, when I can use it. Now Microsoft can act like they...
  8. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  9. Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I click my left stick on my elite at certain angles?: I just bought an elite controller today and I can’t click on the left stick to sprint in call of duty at certain angles. I can only click on it when I press exactly at a 45 degree angle....
  10. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc