Why I can't claim my pc game pass

Discus and support Why I can't claim my pc game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new asus laptop recently and in the library of the microsoft store i found in the "included with device" tab an pc game pass and a claim... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bishr5 _G, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Bishr5 _G
    Bishr5 _G Guest

I bought a new asus laptop recently and in the library of the microsoft store i found in the "included with device" tab an pc game pass and a claim button next to it

but when I try to claim it its says
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.
    PUR-UnknownlnternalFailure

jMm2wW2KILj6YaSOOOGVyK.8

I never had an game pass on my account or on my laptop

I tried to reset microsoft store from the settings but didnt work

Why I can't claim my pc game pass [​IMG]

:)

Bishr5 _G, Jan 19, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

We cannot help you as you are not in an Xbox supported region. Please watch Xbox social media for announcements of new supported countries. The system knows you are not in the countries you claim
  3. Bishr5 _G Win User

Yeah I tried to restart but didn't work

and I just tried to preform clean boot and the same error appears

can u use the Quick Assist app and help me?

maybe it would be better if you worked on that
  4. Bishr5 _G Win User

I tried to claim it with the region on Germany ,France and US
    actually am from Syria but when I open the Microsoft Store its says that its not available in my region and I should to change it
  5. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for trying. I appreciate it. Please try instead to change your PC region. Make sure to change it to a region that's being supported by Game Pass. Please also note that if your physical location is not on a supported country, you may encounter this issue.
  6. Rostom L Win User

Thanks for trying. Let's instead go to your PC Settings and then go to Accounts section. Please check the Microsoft account that's currently signed in there. If possible, try a different account or make sure it's the same account that you use for Xbox.
Thema:

1. Why I can't claim my pc game pass - Similar Threads - Why can't claim

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  8. Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox headset is acting up and I can't figure out why: I got it a month ago (not wireless btw) and it seemed to work completely fine, I use it for gaming and I had no issues hearing others or my mic for how my voice sounded. Until now I first tested...
  9. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  10. why can't I play with my friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can't I play with my friend: Hi, So I'm having issues with my Minecraft, I keep trying to join my friend's world, but it keeps saying it's an outdated client. I don't know what that means, or how to fix that. I've tried...