why i can't add my microsoft account to multiMC??

Discus and support why i can't add my microsoft account to multiMC?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello.in multiMC ,when i add my microsoft account its shows: Failed to get authorization for Xbox services. Error %2.can you help me plz... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rostom Basha, May 30, 2023.

1. Rostom Basha
    Rostom Basha Guest

hello.in multiMC ,when i add my microsoft account its shows: Failed to get authorization for Xbox services. Error %2.can you help me plz

:)

Rostom Basha, May 30, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Rostom, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to let you know that we're not able to assist with third party launcher / unofficial software.
    I recommend you to use the official minecraft launcher and verify if the you experience the same inconvenience or not
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Why can't I add another XBOX to my Microsoft account?

Hi Daggerdom54,

We hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up regarding your concern as we still have not received any response from you since our last follow up message. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Kind regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Daggerdom54,

We have not heard anything from you since from our last follow up message. If you have other concerns please do not hesitate to create a new thread and we would be more than happy to assist you with it. Have a great day ahead of you.

Kind regards,

5. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Daggerdom54,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to see in your Microsoft account the Xbox you recently added. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

May we ask for a screenshot of the error message? Please conceal any personal information.

Did you use the same Microsoft account on Microsoft account | Home and setting up with Xbox?

Do you happen to add more than 10 devices to your Microsoft account? How many devices listed in here - Microsoft account | Devices?

Or do you constantly sign in your Microsoft account to more than 10 devices everyday?

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Online mode was disabled on my Minecraft: Java Edition account, and there's no way to enable it back

Did you try to uninstall and install again both Minecraft and MultiMC after your account was given permission?
Thema:

1. why i can't add my microsoft account to multiMC?? - Similar Threads - why can't add

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  6. Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download PS4 minecraft add-on's?: Today, I tried to download some minecraft bedrock edition addons, but it keeps coming up with a message that reads "you do not have space available on your PS4 system to download (insert add on...
  7. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  8. Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add phone number on microsoft account in Bangladesh?: [img] i cant add any number. neither my phone number is working nor my friends. so what to do? any fix? or microsoft blocked Bangladesh 127fa49c-6952-4b4f-b771-3125183e1051
  9. Why can't I add a new account to my xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add a new account to my xbox?: I'm currently trying to set up a new account for my father. I get all the way to the point where it asks for a gamertag! I type one in and it just says "can't complete at this time" with an error...
  10. Why can't I add a friend to my friends list?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I add a friend to my friends list?: A friend of mine has disappeared friend list on Xbox even though I didn't unfriend them. When I try to retrieve them, a message pops up saying "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong." Ive tried...