Why I can't access my full games library on my Xbox one

Discus and support Why I can't access my full games library on my Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't access my full livrary of fames in my xbox one.Nothing appears b9325fe2-8b59-4c0a-9dcb-0b4257644e03 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by polischristodoulou, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Why I can't access my full games library on my Xbox one

I can't access my full livrary of fames in my xbox one.Nothing appears

:)

polischristodoulou, Nov 20, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, are you getting an error?

Also, what is the exact issue that you're experiencing in accessing your full games?
  3. MadDog0870 Win User

All Games and Apps List including Full Library - Can someone explain it to me please

Yes there are more than one account on the console but I own all of the games as the other accounts are family accounts and all games get installed under my account. The only Games I have hidden are 5 Demo games which I have noted under the Hidden Games
    element.

But none of that would explain why there are 20 more games in the My Games and Apps section and yet there are 20 less in the Full Library section. Surely the Full Library should have more as is called the FULL Library, not Partly Full Library, or Nearly
    Empty library.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Can’t access my full game library

Hello Starman4521,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We need a little bit more information to make sure we provide the correct solution. Are you using the Xbox One or an Xbox 360? If you are using the Xbox One, we recommend

power cycling the console
    by holding down the power button on the console. If this does not resolve the issue, we suggest

removing and adding the account
    back to the console. Be sure to let us know the results
    Starman4521!
  5. JaquonJamone Win User

Can’t access my full game library

Whenever i go into my Full Library i’m constantly greeted with the “check back in a little bit were having trouble getting your stuff right now”. Why does this happen and how do i access my games or is this along with the tons of other issues this
    console has just something i’ll have to put up with
  6. Weshoppa Win User

Xbox 360 online game library not accessible to Xbox One game library

I have had an Xbox 360 system for years and have purchased many games and been an xbox live gold member for years. I have multiple games (approx. 50) in my xbox 360 library and have not changed my account at any point in time. When I got an xbox one I
    put my account information into it so that I could access and continue with my current xbox live gold account which I have always had. The xbox one did not connect to my xbox 360 online library of games that I had purchased in the past. I figured they were
    not able to be accessed because they were not compatible with the new system but have not been able to access or even view them without going to my xbox 360 account on the actual console. My dilemma is, is there anyway that I can access my xbox 360 online
    library with my xbox One or even access the xbox 360 online library via computer with my online xbox account as it doesn't let me access those games either.

Is it a setting that I need to change or what gives as I can't seem to figure it out?

Thank you!
Thema:

1. Why I can't access my full games library on my Xbox one - Similar Threads - Why can't access

2. Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't Access my Blooket Account?: Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you well. I am currently facing some difficulties with my Blooket account login and would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your...
  3. Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access the headset chat mixer and when I update it don't work: I can't hear no sound or nothing d0eb6f27-de41-41ab-a930-05a8dde85642
  4. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  5. Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access MW3 Vault edition today?: So I purchased the Vault edition of MW3 a few days ago through the Game, not the Microsoft store. I downloaded all the files including the MW3 Campaign, the 2 vaults, and the 3 skins. The charge...
  6. Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?: We have an ultimate game pass subscription, we are based in the UK, the xbox one x home setting is set to the xbox. Family members on the microsoft subscripton and xbox only seem to receive game...
  7. Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't i access my Microsoft Rewards?: So, everytime i try to access Microsoft rewards on my XBOX ONE, it just tells me: ''Service Unavailable. Please try again.'' So, what am I supposed to do now? I've tried to access it for days now...
  8. Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I access the Modern Warfare 1 Campaign when I have it installed.: I checked the add ons, as well as the Game Installs section in the Modern Warfare settings, and both of them say that I have the Campaign Pack installed, but whenever I start the game up, all I...
  9. Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings?: Why can't I access Privacy and online security on the account.xbox.com page in xbox settings? 7a85dc6a-e4b7-4ec6-aa4f-552d021621fe
  10. Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't i access "Audio & music" after using afterglow controller?: After setting up afterglow controller and downloading afterglow app, I no longer have access too "Audio & music". I checked everything I could within the afterglow app and everything was on "max...