why i can shop it online ?

Discus and support why i can shop it online ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Why i can't buy "DBZ Budokai HD Collection" on the market ? as soul calibur 2... Thank :) c3ca7904-06dd-426e-b75c-138ffe5d0823 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LastPlayer29, Nov 7, 2017.

  1. LastPlayer29
    LastPlayer29 Guest

    why i can shop it online ?


    Hello,

    Why i can't buy "DBZ Budokai HD Collection" on the market ? as soul calibur 2...

    Thank why i can shop it online ? :)

    :)
     
    LastPlayer29, Nov 7, 2017
    #1
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    Price of games

    spuds i asked because i looked on GAME and they have dif prices so thouyght i would ask my mate because he owns a shop and the manager of GAME told me online prices can be cheaper online then in a shop
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Nov 7, 2017
    #2
  3. Best online shop?

    [quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

    [quote user=""]

    [quote user="PlatinumSpectre"]

    Why on earth was my post deleted... I only recommended ShopTo like everyone else is doing :S

    [/quote]Because your opinion does not matter? Seriously I am just pulling your chain mate. why i can shop it online ? :)

    [/quote]

    I just noticed my post wasn't actually deleted at all. I'm a bloody idiot sometimes!

    [/quote] You and me both mate as I never even noticed lol
     
    HighlandRainbow, Nov 7, 2017
    #3
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

    why i can shop it online ?

    One possible reason would be that the game is region locked and is not supported in your region. It could also be that the store is having problems and you will just have to try again later. Have you received any kind of error message when you try to purchase
    the game? If so, post it here, it will be easier to look into that way.
     
    oOUTSIDERo62, Nov 7, 2017
    #4
  5. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

    why i can shop it online ?

    One possible reason would be that the game is region locked and is not supported in your region. It could also be that the store is having problems and you will just have to try again later. Have you received any kind of error message when you try to purchase
    the game? If so, post it here, it will be easier to look into that way.
  6. Stefan Nordkvist Win User

    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

    Is there any writings anywhere that can confirm this? That would really suck, why would they expire when the game is still availible in their online shop :(
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Online shopping

    OK does your account region match your actual region ? If not that would be why

    Skyrim is region locked
  8. N7 Gh0stz Win User

    Price of games

    spuds i asked because i looked on GAME and they have dif prices so thouyght i would ask my mate because he owns a shop and the manager of GAME told me online prices can be cheaper online then in a shop
  9. Eggnogga Win User

    Console Ban??

    ....and this is why you NEVER buy used consoles online and/or from a pawn shop where you don't know who the previous owner was.
Thema:

why i can shop it online ?

Loading...
  1. why i can shop it online ? - Similar Threads - why shop online

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...