WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY...

Discus and support WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HEY PLEASE HELP ME SOLVING THIS PROBLEM, I HAVE BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNRT IN TOTAL RM116.00. AFTER I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jin hao, Nov 5, 2022.

1. jin hao
    jin hao Guest

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY...

HEY PLEASE HELP ME SOLVING THIS PROBLEM, I HAVE BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNRT IN TOTAL RM116.00. AFTER I OPEN INTO MICROSFT LAUNCHER I DIDNT SEE ANY BEDROCK EDITION MINECRAFT. PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE IT THIS PROBLEM. IT CANNOT PLEASE HELP ME DO REFUNDING PROCCESS.

:)

jin hao, Nov 5, 2022
  2. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
  3. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

I VERY MAD IS WHY THE BUNDLE TITLE PUT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT INSIDE THE GAME DIDNT SHOW BEDROCK EDITION. THEN WHAT IS THE MEANING I BUY FOR ???
  4. HaydnMcGonnigle Win User

Minecraft: java and bedrock edition bundle doesn't let me install bedrock edition.

So, I have found the reason why I cannot redeem the bundle, and that is because the account I own bedrock on, I initially bought the game through the Google Play Store in 2016, and back then it was Minecraft Pocket Edition, which then converted to a Microsoft Account when Bedrock was released. Because I didn't buy the game through the Microsoft Store on that account, the system doesn't recognise me as purchasing Bedrock Edition on the Microsoft store servers, and I am unable to redeem the promotion.

I have already made it clear that the system needs to be updated to make bedrock versions bought from different stores consistent.

Here is my Minecraft bug report page about the issue: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCL-21740
  5. peachyheart Win User

The free trial already ends. But it still have the "Free trial" button on the page

6. victor ‎‎ Win User

I'm being asked to buy Minecraft: Java and Bedrock edition although I have already owned Bedrock for years and I have Java on my laptop.

The Xbox edition of Minecraft in the screenshot is still the Bedrock edition, is it not? I should have access to Java through owning the Bedrock edition, and I don't understand why I wouldn't be able to play it if I played Java in the past with my Microsoft account without having to buy Java.
Thema:

1. WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY... - Similar Threads - WHY BOUGHT MINECRAFT

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  4. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  5. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  6. Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?: I'm coming from the Mojang support which has an automatic answer stating that they cant do anything account related. My exact problem was clearly stated by another user on your forum but found no...
  7. Why do i have to buy minecraft on xbox if i already bought it with microsoft? (same email...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do i have to buy minecraft on xbox if i already bought it with microsoft? (same email...: Hello, I have bought minecraft on my pc over a year ago with my microsoft account. I need my microsoft account to log in my minecraft account, so that confirms it. It came to my attention that...
  8. If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought Minecraft for windows Deluxe edition in 2021 through microsoft store Why does...: I BOUGHT MINECRAFT FOR WINDOWS DELUXE EDITION Through microsoft store AND it gives only trial edition When i spent around 186 SAR on it. IT STILL SHOWS BUY NOW 7aff2740-c2d7-4ead-8d52-99b12bf09638
  9. Minecraft: I bought java and bedrock but I am unable to install java edition. Why would...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: I bought java and bedrock but I am unable to install java edition. Why would...: I bought both of them Im sure and I can install and play bedrock but not java edition. I have had bedrock for a month or two now and still cant install java. 09096e37-7f75-4832-8cb9-aaf569f5f87e
  10. If I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition already (using a redeem code), why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition already (using a redeem code), why does...: After buying java and bedrock edition redeem code from eb games, I redeemed using a microsoft account, which meant I should have access to both. Java works fine but whilst trying to download it...