Why having troubles with NAT type ?

Discus and support Why having troubles with NAT type ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Seriously? Theyre is absolutely nothing on that actaully helps with NAT types. Is theyre any way other then COMPLETELY reseting my xbox one ? If not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by blackdahlia97, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Why having troubles with NAT type ?

Seriously? Theyre is absolutely nothing on that actaully helps with NAT types. Is theyre any way other then COMPLETELY reseting my xbox one ? If not then i might just switch to ps4 this is bs.

:)

blackdahlia97, Oct 24, 2018
  2. NAT Problems

I been having troubles with my NAT type with a static IP address and I don't know why. Sometimes it's open and sometimes it goes to moderate? I can't figure out why it keeps changing to moderate. IP address is also in the DMZ and UPnP is also turned off

JTRoberts0035, Oct 24, 2018
  3. Why cant i connect to xbox live?

having real trouble recently. ive done the manual ip settings thing and its made my nat type restrictive. some times it just wont connect and i dont know why, any suggestions, thanks

UnchargedTerror, Oct 24, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

denis97g, Oct 24, 2018
  5. You need to explain the issue in detail. Is your xbox getting a moderate or strict NAT? Is it a double NAT? If it's the moderate or strict NAT, look into port forwarding or placing the xbox one in a DMZ through your router.

Brother Chaotic, Oct 25, 2018
  6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Not sure of the exact problem but make sure you don't have two modems on the network. Sometimes gamers will have their own router and the modem the ISP provides is a combo device (modem/router) and if it is not configured for a modem only it will cause
    all kinds of NAT issues. Just a thought.

{Parity}, Oct 25, 2018
  7. Hi,

I understand your frustration, but NAT issues are caused by your router and your home network. It's not a fault of your console.

I guarantee you, switching to a PS4 won't fix the problem.

Perhaps you could explain what steps you've tried? We'll be happy to help.

Obsessive Power, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

I understand your frustration, but NAT issues are caused by your router and your home network. It's not a fault of your console.

I guarantee you, switching to a PS4 won't fix the problem.

Perhaps you could explain what steps you've tried? We'll be happy to help.
  9. denis97g Win User

10. {Parity} Win User

Not sure of the exact problem but make sure you don't have two modems on the network. Sometimes gamers will have their own router and the modem the ISP provides is a combo device (modem/router) and if it is not configured for a modem only it will cause
    all kinds of NAT issues. Just a thought.
  11. Brother Chaotic Win User

You need to explain the issue in detail. Is your xbox getting a moderate or strict NAT? Is it a double NAT? If it's the moderate or strict NAT, look into port forwarding or placing the xbox one in a DMZ through your router.
  12. xXTimingFrameXx Win User

Xbox “disconnecting” from Xbox live and says the internet died but the internet is on

Its said “there are no problems with your connection for muiltiplayer. If ur having trouble refeash ur nat type”.

it says my nat type is open
Thema:

1. Why having troubles with NAT type ? - Similar Threads - Why having troubles

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...: I feel like I have tried Every trouble shoot that I can find on Microsoft support about audio, privacy, Nat type, headphones and I'm still having to power cycle my console to be able to hear my...
  4. why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my steam have this code? loadlibary failed error 126: yeah i went to steam and it has that error message please help me with this and even xbox too c51e5eb6-e199-4bdd-b0c9-420ddb7be2fd
  5. Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode: I am just getting tired of trying to find an answer, I've been trying for months.. Since December and I have not found a fix... So hopefully someone here has an aswer to find background app...
  6. Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why in Colombia we don't have Microsoft reward?: Good afternoon, I hope you are well. I have seen in different official Xbox accounts and the official website with a domain in another country, the prizes they give for having points in boxing...
  7. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  8. Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it not letting me buy vc. It keeps saying…”we’re having trouble processing your payment”: Everytime I try to buy vc it says “ we’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.” d4d91353-f616-435f-a5e2-9f311d2e5b61
  9. Why is my brother having trouble playing my games while we are game shearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my brother having trouble playing my games while we are game shearing: I am having trouble getting games too work for my brother while we are game shearing 32c57966-776c-4ab7-896d-530775fb1cda
  10. Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now: Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now Under manage 90a66804-4e5e-48cf-a77e-8f470cf4f761