Why haven’t I gotten my money back from a refund?

Discus and support Why haven’t I gotten my money back from a refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I refunded madden 23 for $39.99 on 12/20/22 and haven’t gotten my money it’s January 8th 2023 now, I also refunded black ops 2 for $49.99 (ridiculous... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brian Lockhart1, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Why haven’t I gotten my money back from a refund?

I refunded madden 23 for $39.99 on 12/20/22 and haven’t gotten my money it’s January 8th 2023 now, I also refunded black ops 2 for $49.99 (ridiculous price by the way the game is 10 years old) but still haven’t gotten my money back I see this is a problem for a lot of people I need my money back or it’s gonna be some big issues.

:)

Brian Lockhart1, Jan 10, 2023
  2. kaden teyson Win User

If I pre-order MW3, will I be able to refund if I dislike the beta?

so I have refunded the game and haven’t gotten my money back and I can’t play the game why does that happen
  3. John P_14 Win User

I'm sorry to hear that. Just a friendly reminder though, this is a public user-to-user support forum. We're users just like you helping other users. We do not work for Microsoft and have no access to any user account so there is nothing we can do or check from within the forum. We have no input on Microsoft's policies, procedures, or design decisions. Microsoft Support personnel do not staff this forum. I hope you understand.
  4. Brian Lockhart1 Win User

I refunded madden 23 on 12/20/22 it said it’s approved but haven’t gotten my money back it also says for black ops 2 it’s approved
  5. Brian Lockhart1 Win User

60 days is ridiculous I’m never buying anything from Microsoft again I’m going this weekend to trade in my Xbox to go back to PlayStation
  6. Brian Lockhart1 Win User

It’s been 20 days since the first refund and 4 for the second
Thema:

1. Why haven’t I gotten my money back from a refund? - Similar Threads - Why haven’t gotten

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  4. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  5. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  6. Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do any of y’all know why I haven’t received a free name change?: Gamertag is not free for my first time 24d80f9b-b61d-4a64-8811-83285f8f35cc
  7. Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...: I’m having trouble with downloading a game on disc and I tried buying it in the Xbox store but cannot because it says “u own this already” 84debe74-dbae-4e50-a944-bb68cd205219
  8. Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven’t I received my rewards points into my Microsoft account. This morning I redeemed...: How do I resolve this issue 0627db37-6903-476a-8d02-940b32486a4f
  9. why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s...: why am I banned I haven’t done anything wrong my friend is going to kill herself that’s this is the only way we talk 85c36d6d-884c-450c-a165-9c6556dc99e4
  10. Why haven’t my fifa point loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why haven’t my fifa point loaded: Bought fifa points off the Xbox website after buying a gift card off Amazon Loaded up my fut web app and no points have been added ef8fe2ab-bd1c-4b11-ab73-9a49883af078