Why havent i got an awnser from microsoft?

Discus and support Why havent i got an awnser from microsoft? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i opened a case with microsoft support, they said they will escalate the problem with higher ups because my account got hacked. They sent me an email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dabbov, Mar 23, 2025.

  1. dabbov
    dabbov Guest

    Why havent i got an awnser from microsoft?


    i opened a case with microsoft support, they said they will escalate the problem with higher ups because my account got hacked. They sent me an email saying "We are pleased to inform you that our team has initiated the investigation process for your cases. While maximum response time from our end is typically 3-5 business days, we often manage to provide quicker responses. Rest assured; we will keep you updated via email as soon as we have received any progress to share." Its been 9 days and i still havent got any responce even after awnsering all the security questions correctly and being able to prove that i was original owner of the account.

    What should i do? and if anyone has been in the same situation, what have you done to resolve the issue?

    :)
     
    dabbov, Mar 23, 2025
    #1
  2. Janice V. Win User

    Why havent i got an awnser from microsoft?

    Hello and welcome to our community!

    We’re excited to have you here and have great conversations! I'd be happy to be of assistance.

    I'm sorry to hear about this issue. Do you have the case number or service request number from your previous interaction? If so, I recommend reaching out to Xbox Support to follow up on the status. Since the issue is under investigation, it may take some time to process, but hopefully, you'll receive an update via email

    You can reach out to Xbox Support at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us. Additionally, you can use the Virtual Agent at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/virtualagent > Type in Contact Xbox Support > Fill out the form > You'll be provided with contact options. You can choose the option you prefer.

    Hope this helps. Let me know if you need further assistance.
  3. M4NoW4R95 Win User

    Datel Gametalk Pro2 Headset Issues

    I got the same problem... looking for awnsers myself
  4. KarlSykes Win User

    Gametag

    Thanks so much for your help, Havent got any from Microsoft
  5. Camper1704 Win User

    xbox gamerpass

    thanks for the awnser, i thought that i could pay it mensaly with the microsoft balance
  6. KoG Toxxik Win User

    internet explorer for xbox live

    if it came out then why havent i got it yet
Thema:

Why havent i got an awnser from microsoft?

Loading...
  1. Why havent i got an awnser from microsoft? - Similar Threads - Why havent got

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why havent I received my achievement form DOOM:The dark ages I've met all the requirements...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why havent I received my achievement form DOOM:The dark ages I've met all the requirements...: The berseker achievement where u acquire all shield base,shield rune, and melee weapon upgrades I have completed but when I check my achievements its saying I havent done so and it's really...
  10. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...