why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

Discus and support why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frank Lechuga, Oct 6, 2023.

  1. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...


    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try getting it before next month.

    :)
     
    Frank Lechuga, Oct 6, 2023
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    How come when I open call of duty black ops coldwar a pop up appears saying purchase game then another pop up appears saying game already installed but still wont let me play mind you I own this game.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

    Make sure that these packs are installed:

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Anyone else having issues play COD Cold War?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

    "Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon."

    Make sure that these packs are installed:

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  4. Francia J. Win User

    I have no Content packs for Black Ops Cold War

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    Sine this is a physical disc game, simply search the content packs directly on Microsoft Store. Here you go:

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Why Is Cold War saying I have to buy my game I have already purchased again?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    You may need to follow the steps below:

    Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

    Make sure that these packs are installed:

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 1

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 2

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 3

    Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War - Content Pack 4
  6. AllAlexi Win User

    Call of Duty Black Ops Cross Gen Upgrade

Thema:

why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

Loading...
  1. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still... - Similar Threads - why havent gotten

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why havent I received my achievement form DOOM:The dark ages I've met all the requirements...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why havent I received my achievement form DOOM:The dark ages I've met all the requirements...: The berseker achievement where u acquire all shield base,shield rune, and melee weapon upgrades I have completed but when I check my achievements its saying I havent done so and it's really...
  10. Why havent i got an awnser from microsoft?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why havent i got an awnser from microsoft?: i opened a case with microsoft support, they said they will escalate the problem with higher ups because my account got hacked. They sent me an email saying "We are pleased to inform you that our...