Why have they removed the red number icon from the guide that shows at a glance how many...

Discus and support Why have they removed the red number icon from the guide that shows at a glance how many... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in preview beta and it’s disappeared in latest update. Why do they just take things away all the time submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DiscoNinja07, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Why have they removed the red number icon from the guide that shows at a glance how many...

I’m in preview beta and it’s disappeared in latest update. Why do they just take things away all the time

submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07
    [link] [comments]

/u/DiscoNinja07, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Maccadooooooooo Win User

Anyone else got the new xbox.com green bar?

@zico291 - I always have had that showing - 0 friends - however when i select the friend icon - it then brings up my friends list.....................I have no idea why it dosen't show me how many friends are on
  3. Rubert Mumps Win User

How to permanently get XBox off the Taskbar

Thanks for the many contributions and finally, I figured out how to get this Xbox icon removed from the Taskbar... permanently!
  4. Deaths Head 200 Win User

Operation Alloy - SUCCESS!

Those numbers show that the Xbox 360 Community (just from first glance) would have a larger playerbase than the PS3 and PC combined. I'd say that what could be a contributing reason for a low number on the PS3, is that they don't get the Operation 'splash
    screen' when the op starts, like Xbox 360 and PC users get... hence not many would've known the Operation was on or the conditions for completing it.

166K Xbox 360 promotions... nice.
  5. Baihu1983 Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Why cant people just remove their CC details from the dash or website. It never shows the full number so hackers have no reason to remove it themselves.

And also why not have the option for a 1 time use of a card without having to save it to the account?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

SOS MY XBOX 360 SLIM WILL NOT TURN ON

How many red lights are showing on the Xbox 360?
Thema:

Why have they removed the red number icon from the guide that shows at a glance how many...

1. Why have they removed the red number icon from the guide that shows at a glance how many... - Similar Threads - Why removed red

2. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  3. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  4. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  5. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  6. Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  7. Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my Xbox remove my home Xbox from my account?: Okay so I don't know why this keeps happening but why my home Xbox stops sharing after my game pass ends? I was game sharing with my girlfriend and we both have separate Xbox's and every time I...
  8. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  9. Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was minecoins removed from Microsoft rewards: I tried to redeem some minecoins in Microsoft rewards but was told that it was removed, why was it removed be1dcde3-2a35-4fe0-9426-93a7a14021d4
  10. why was SIRIUSXM removed from Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    why was SIRIUSXM removed from Xbox.: why was SIRIUSXM removed from Xbox? f717456f-95bb-4b1e-ab16-9b365421432a