Why have my XBOX 360 console been banned?

Discus and support Why have my XBOX 360 console been banned? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My parents have bought me an XBOX 360 console with no possibility of accessing XBOX LIVE for alleged breach of rules and I would like the support team... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JohnSCDO117, Jul 15, 2018.

1. JohnSCDO117
    JohnSCDO117 Guest

My parents have bought me an XBOX 360 console with no possibility of accessing XBOX LIVE for alleged breach of rules and I would like the support team to contact me to fix that little problem with the console, I have read the compliance rules and I have
    done them and one of those rules has an option for my case and that is that I can contact technical support for the previously mentioned problem, but nevertheless I have been banned from XBOX LIVE but I know that I have not had nothing to do with the unfulfilled
    rules of the console, my parents have bought it already used and did not know that it had already been taken, I need your help.

:)

JohnSCDO117, Jul 15, 2018
  2. JerrminRangwani, Jul 15, 2018
  3. JohnSCDO117
    JohnSCDO117 Guest

1.My parents have bought me an XBOX 360 console with no possibility of accessing XBOX LIVE for alleged breach of rules and I would like the support team to contact me to fix that little problem with the console, I have read the compliance rules
    and I have done them and one of those rules has an option for my case and that is that I can contact technical support for the previously mentioned problem, but nevertheless I have been banned from XBOX LIVE but I know that I have not had nothing to do with
    the unfulfilled rules of the console, my parents have bought it already used and did not know that it had already been taken, I need your help.

JohnSCDO117, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Why have my XBOX 360 console been banned?

JerrminRangwani, Jul 15, 2018
  5. JerrminRangwani Win User

6. JerrminRangwani Win User

7. JerrminRangwani Win User

8. Zero Jehuty Win User

Hello.

If the console was already banned when you got it then you need to return it for a refund from the retailer. There is no fix since the console is used and is most like the reason the owner got rid of it.

If you are having an account ban you need to go to https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US since that is the only place to handle that issue.

Zero
  9. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Why have my console been banned?

Thema:

1. Why have my XBOX 360 console been banned? - Similar Threads - Why 360 console

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  4. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  5. why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?

in XBoX on Windows
    why my Xbox 360 doesn't open in my TV ?: why my Xbox 360 is not opening in my tv ? it's coming black and say go error. go to Xbox. com/support and the on/off botton comme red and the console is very hot....
  6. Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox 360 isolated from other devices?: why this console can't play with people on other devices like PC, phone? 14f2a83b-2abc-4da7-af1c-92a6649f3744
  7. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  8. Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i can't purchase game on xbox 360 console??: I am trying to buy a game throughy xbox 360 console, but it won't go through.. it will give an error and won't complete the purchase.. I tried to buy the game through xbox store website.. and i...
  9. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3
  10. Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I sign up for xbox live on my xbox 360 console: I just wanna know a solution to the sign up problem on my xbox 360 .... I'm struggling to sign up to xbox live and it keeps referring me to xbox.com/support for more info but I'm not finding any...