Why have I still not received my Xbox quests reward from November

Discus and support Why have I still not received my Xbox quests reward from November in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I finished the november xbox quests thing and I never received my free gift that was guaranteed. Please help... ce2ba988-3077-45bf-a05e-7bf76e32a8c2 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SOUR TACO12, Jan 2, 2018.

1. SOUR TACO12
    SOUR TACO12 Guest

Hi, I finished the november xbox quests thing and I never received my free gift that was guaranteed. Please help...

:)

SOUR TACO12, Jan 2, 2018
  2. dlblast1989
    dlblast1989 Guest
    I haven't recieved my November Xbox Quest Rewards

I completed my November Xbox Quest Rewards. i never received my reward still

dlblast1989, Jan 2, 2018
  3. Xbox November Quest

I completed my November quests and I still haven’t received my reward

Bugattiboy2004, Jan 2, 2018
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

I have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Go ahead and check your
    Xbox Live inbox and enjoy!

Thanks for posting!

Mister Beep, Jan 7, 2018
  5. CTR EliteShot Win User

I am missing rewards

Apologies for the delayed response here. We were able to determine you have already received October's Game Pass Goals and Xbox Quest rewards. Please take a look in your Xbox Live message inbox and look for a conversation with 'Xbox Live'. If you don't see those
    messages, let us know!

As mentioned earlier, November Quest rewards are still going out in waves.
    it’s the 4 of January and I still haven’t received my rewards for the November quest line
  6. Mister Beep Win User

I have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Go ahead and check your
    Xbox Live inbox and enjoy!

Thanks for posting!
  7. scgt1 Win User

No rewards for November xb live quest

Sorry that you haven't seen anything for the November quest. The rewards are given if you complete the three steps. I was able to complete the quest and received the free reward and, if you want to know, the reward is a code for a free rental of the Wonder
    Woman movie. If you completed all three parts of the quest, you will receive the reward. Check your messages from Xbox Live in your console quick access menu to find it.

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
    I completed all 3 steps to the quest. That is my point. They were competed but I still haven't received anything.
  8. Jakequan Win User

Both October and November Rewards not received still.

Hey there,

Is this in regards to the Xbox Quest or the Game Pass Goals? That will help us know where to look first. For November rewards, those will continue to go out in waves until 12/31/17. If you don't receive your November rewards by that date, please post a new
    thread letting us know.

Thanks!
    It’s for Xbox Quests, but I still haven’t gotten my October Reward. Where’s that?
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

I still have not received my November quest rewards

Hello Trap Complex,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
Thema:

1. Why have I still not received my Xbox quests reward from November - Similar Threads - Why still received

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  4. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  5. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  6. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  7. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1
  8. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  9. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  10. Why did I still not receive what I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I still not receive what I paid for.: Why did I not receive what I paid for still dbc3a957-dfc0-47f4-9a5d-f8cd9839b745