Why have i not been told how long my ban is for
Discus and support Why have i not been told how long my ban is for in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I sign into the enforcement website and I got to the orange hammer and it states that my Enforcement date is: [td]17/01/2017 09:29:33... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LinK Vext, Sep 1, 2017.
Thema:
Why have i not been told how long my ban is for
Loading...
-
Why have i not been told how long my ban is for - Similar Threads - Why been told
-
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal
in XboX InsidersXbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal: Twenty-five years ago, Microsoft walked into the gaming world with a chunky black box and a bold promise. This year, Xbox is celebrating that legacy in the most fitting way possible and honestly,... -
Yo… no. And I’ve been here for 20 years… why so steep???
in XboX InsidersYo… no. And I’ve been here for 20 years… why so steep???: I got my Sgt Johnson from Halo 2 PFP, 85k achievement points, loved all my Xbox’s, even have Windows Games achievements from when that was rough af. This price spike is too much for too little out... -
Why my Xbox game pass has been canceled ?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy my Xbox game pass has been canceled ?: Please help!!! I have no idea what happened My xbox is bought from Telstra,and the game pass code is bundled with the xbox. I still have 13months game pass but it suddenly has been canceled.... -
Why has my world been deleted after a crash
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy has my world been deleted after a crash: Hi I am playing on Minecraft bedrock on my Xbox and I went to duplicate the world as I was gonna experiment with a add on and when I clicked on the copy of the world my game crashed and when I... -
Why have my account been banned and automatically have had 5 strikes put on it when I had 0...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy have my account been banned and automatically have had 5 strikes put on it when I had 0...: I would like to know why my xbox account has been banned and has had 5 strikes put onto it when I had zero previously e41fe30e-fe5a-4662-aae8-7e9afd0e28db -
why has my Gta shark card not been added to my online game
in XBoX Games and Appswhy has my Gta shark card not been added to my online game: I have bought the Gta shark card on the 13/05/25 but the game funds where no added onto my game. I bought it using Xbox store rather than buying through the game. I have checked a the payment was... -
I have been banned I was not told why
in XBoX Rewards & SocialI have been banned I was not told why: I was banned and I do not see the appeal option and I would like to know why I was banned f7ae19c4-2cbc-4f49-9726-a0fc1c812cb5