Why have I lost my gamer tag and now have numbers

Discus and support Why have I lost my gamer tag and now have numbers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why has my gamer tag been changed to a number I've had the same account for 13+ years ac4eb506-d378-4329-871e-3e2a542b92ed Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ieuan powys, May 18, 2023.

1. ieuan powys
    ieuan powys Guest

Why has my gamer tag been changed to a number I've had the same account for 13+ years

:)

ieuan powys, May 18, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Someone may have changed it in your household or you're signed in under the wrong Microsoft account.

Please make sure that you're signed in under the correct account and never share your account details with anyone.
  3. This noob Win User

Name change

Can i get rid of the numbers behind my name because i dislike numbers and i wanted my old name back but now it has numbers in it

There can only be one MasterChief think about it! The meaning of the hashtag behind your gamer tag is that others have the same one as you. the
    new gamer tag feature automatically assigns a numeric value to the end of your gamer tag. If a player chooses a gamer tag "first" it will not have any numbers behind.

Think of something real original. Features on Xbox are always changing!
  4. Austin Plesniak Win User

What can be done to prevent abuse of community standards ?

I’ve had the same gamer tag on PSN for years bud. I’m only on Xbox for halo. Now that I lost my og gamer tag I think I’m done
  5. Kid Alco Win User

How do you transfer a gamertag to a different Microosoft account?

I also have this issue but mine gamer tag is linked to my girl friends email and now my Xbox one calls me by her name. I need my gamer tag under my own email but it seems the only way is by using a 360 and it wasn't simple on there either but I don't have
    one now.

Why can't we do it on Xbox.com???
  6. SouthernFaun430 Win User

Recover my gamer tag help.

but why would banned my gamertag? the gamer tag is completely legal, not manipulated, or modified, all paid for legally.

And i dont modificated or manipulated my console but its banned. I dont understand this.

Well i have to lost 4 moths and 2000mp also.
Thema:

1. Why have I lost my gamer tag and now have numbers - Similar Threads - Why lost gamer

2. Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't we get help from you guys when we lost our receipts.: Why is it that the cards used to have the code on the back of it. What changed and why do you guys have it now on the receipt when typically no one keeps their receipt. I find that this is an...
  3. Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I lost my clips that I uploaded to OneDrive and aren't all there?: I just uploaded 146 clips to OneDrive I wait till my Xbox said it was uploaded then deleted some for space and I've lost everything? And on my OneDrive I only have 6?...
  4. I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?: I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications, for example GReddy body parts, thise were the best, and the only place where i can find them is older...
  5. WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHy is Xbox Gamepass Cloud bugged & Savegames are lost?: I want to know why again I lost save games in a Xbox gamepass game. Wasteland a few month ago & now Wartales. I t is synchronising now for hours. I pay you & you do not deliver ! Why I have to...
  6. Why are my captures being lost within a few minutes?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are my captures being lost within a few minutes?: Hi all. I'm having trouble on Series X with screeshots. I can't seem to take more than around 25 without the oldest ones being stealth-deleted. Captures are being stored on my console, which has...
  7. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  8. Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...: thanks for nothing like always. Luckily my ps5 doesnt do it. 6a3c4d1f-0766-49c3-ba0b-1d865d852b49
  9. Why did my account balance lost money

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account balance lost money: Soo i used a 25€ gift card yesterday and i had 5,33€ in my account but today i saw that my account lost 6,99€ I didnt pay my xbox live gold subcription soo why did lost 6,99€ from my account...
  10. Why after launch of apex season 17, I lost all my friends who weren't on stupud Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why after launch of apex season 17, I lost all my friends who weren't on stupud Xbox?: How come after the apex season 17 launch in May, I lost 2 pages of friends and it won't show im online for anyone including myself. And I took all the steps to fix it, I am an adult so I have...