Why have I got to pay for repair when xbox clearly didn't repair my series x

Discus and support Why have I got to pay for repair when xbox clearly didn't repair my series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why are xbox customer support so unhelpful that they let your warranty run out and then expect you to pay for repair when the ticket was already... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by evildave2011, May 23, 2023.

1. evildave2011
    evildave2011 Guest

Why are xbox customer support so unhelpful that they let your warranty run out and then expect you to pay for repair when the ticket was already raised.Warranty should have been extended at that point.

:)

evildave2011, May 23, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello evildave2011 sorry to hear you're having trouble with your console.

I'm afraid that no one here would be able to give you a proper answer as this is an open forum and support do not often come here. If you have questions regarding your warranty and the service you requested I'd recommend contacting a Microsoft Advocate by logging in to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and ask to be escalated to an Advocate when you get to a fellow gamer.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

if you reported the issue before the warranty expired then by law they have to honour that warranty. fight it.
  4. TheGeekHunter Win User

GPU problems with Xbox Series X

Got notification today my Xbox Series X has been repaired and is shipping back tomorrow.

Hopefully, they have included what the repair was when it is returned.
  5. Bouchard96 Win User

Multiple Games Freezing

Miss Portia, why should I have to pay for my 3rd xbox repair? I will not succumb to paying another $120 repair from Microsoft when it's only going to be broken again.
  6. xXCrymsonVampXx Win User

random black screening Xbox one X

Why do we have to pay for a hardware repair when it wasn't our fault the HDMI port stopped working this doesn't seem fair since it clearly the manufacturers problem
Thema:

1. Why have I got to pay for repair when xbox clearly didn't repair my series x - Similar Threads - Why got pay

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  4. Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have i got 20000 more gamer score?: I was playing on my Xbox 360 and all of a sudden I got an extra 20000 gamerscore. could someone help? 96956507-edfe-48bd-811a-ad38d8d5c383
  5. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  6. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  7. Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't PC gamepass players got the same thing as Xbox players does in the achievements ?: First thing sorry for my English I am not a native speaker. secondly, I want to say that the GamePass achievements on PC are very poor compared to Xbox and it doesn't look like the Xbox...
  8. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  9. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  10. Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so I got Banned by Xbox Enforsment but they wont tell me why!: 12/28/2023 12:19 AM. I get banned Activity feed ?2stricks 8 days suspension 12/28/2023 12:19 Am. 22 Days suspension Activity Feed 2 strikes 12/28/2023 12:19 AM 365 days suspension Activity feed...