why have i been waiting for weeks for my £50 e voucher?!!!!!!

Discus and support why have i been waiting for weeks for my £50 e voucher?!!!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have been emailing you for weeks trying to sort out the £50 xbox points i am owed!!!!! I purchased £100 xbox points for my sons birthday and i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gryx II, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Gryx II
    Gryx II Guest

i have been emailing you for weeks trying to sort out the £50 xbox points i am owed!!!!! I purchased £100 xbox points for my sons birthday and i received 2 £50 e vouchers with the same codes!!!!!! I am sick of being fobbed off by your company with excuses. You can see that i have only redeemed one code so send me my other £50 e voucher please!!!!! My son is very upset and my patience has run out now,

:)

Gryx II, Mar 28, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

where did you purchase the codes?

Please keep in mind that no one here has any power to do anything with money or to look at your account. You need to open up a ticket with Microsoft support in order for that to happen, assuming that you bought these codes through the Xbox

https://support.xbox.com
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Gryx, if you are referring to wo Rewards, it has support other than Xbox support, you will have to click the link below log into your account and fill out the form with your request.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequ...
  4. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Game.co.uk microsoft points sale

They have been that price for weeks mate - used my £5 voucher on the 2100 last week.
  5. Lisa Riches Win User

Can someone explain to me why Microsoft allow fraud/ hackers

I have been in touch they talked me through refund but that has been refused as the vouchers have been redeemed yet they can see the account that has redeemed £50 vouchers after hacking into my account and billing me they use the vouchers, so they get away with it and Microsoft are allowing them! And no doubt they’ll do the same to another account but Microsoft do nothing about it allowing this to happen is disgusting
  6. jazthedog Win User

MW3 Despatch And Arrival Thread From Various Retailers.

phoned up this morning and got £10 e voucher,just phoned again and got 50% back £17.50 so i got the game for £7.50 what a result but still havent got game.
Thema:

1. why have i been waiting for weeks for my £50 e voucher?!!!!!! - Similar Threads - why been waiting

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  8. Why hasn't my refund been sent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't my refund been sent?: Around 18-19 days ago, I refunded a game DLC. It got approved as it said "request approved" in my refund status. I still haven;t received it, d676524b-dccc-445e-994c-2bb9974f152b
  9. Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?: I would love to see a Godzilla game similar or cross platform to the one PlayStation has, but I have an Xbox. Are we seeing any Godzilla games in the near future?...
  10. Why hasn't my refund been sent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't my refund been sent: I was approved for a refund but thar was almost 2 weeks ago 57ed9be9-eba1-43f2-92c0-9d424ad2ad81