Why have I been suspended twice in two weeks for clean LookingForGroup posts?

Discus and support Why have I been suspended twice in two weeks for clean LookingForGroup posts? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been suspended twice in the last two weeks for communications. Customer Service is unavailable to help. I have paid for Xbox live for almost 15... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by G-14, Nov 16, 2022.

1. G-14
    G-14 Guest

I have been suspended twice in the last two weeks for communications. Customer Service is unavailable to help. I have paid for Xbox live for almost 15 years. This is unacceptable and I would like to speak to an agent who can help. I called after the previous suspension and was told there was nothing more that I can do. Never have I had such terrible customer service.

:)

2. Georges C. Win User

3. Obsessive Power Win User

total incompetance by microsoft

[quote user="ii Woods xVx"]

I've been recently given a two week communications suspension on xbox even though I
    hadn't been on for two weeks....[/quote]

It can take several weeks for a valid complaint to looked at by the enforcement team, which would explain why you have only been suspended now. Also, it does not matter what age rating the game was, the same rules apply.
  4. Danno McK. Win User

Banned For Gamesharing , This is a joke

Did you get an email saying why you were suspended for two weeks? What did the Enforcement site say about your account/suspension?

An enforcement action related to account sharing would more likely be a permanent ban, I would think. You might have been suspended for something else, and possibly not your first offense since they don't often start with two weeks.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Ive been suspended for two weeks and I need to know why.

6. Daft Badger Win User

suspension

I've told you how to find out the reason.

If you have been suspended twice then it would of been for 2 separate offences that probably happened several weeks ago.
Thema:

1. Why have I been suspended twice in two weeks for clean LookingForGroup posts? - Similar Threads - Why been suspended

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  6. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  7. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  8. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  9. Why have I been suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been suspended?: I got suspended on xbox for 15 days, for what seems like no reason. Can someone please give an explanation? 4ebf632b-bc57-4afa-a487-21836a9c3630
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...