why have i been suspended for no reason. it’s saying my profile pic but it was fine?

Discus and support why have i been suspended for no reason. it’s saying my profile pic but it was fine? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have no idea why i have been ban i think someone just reported me because we beat them in a siege game? but this is frustrating and i just wanna... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ➤ ������������������ •, Mar 11, 2023.

1. why have i been suspended for no reason. it’s saying my profile pic but it was fine?

i have no idea why i have been ban

i think someone just reported me because we beat them in a siege game? but this is frustrating and i just wanna play xbox i have done nothing wrong i been with xbox for almost a decade now and i havnt had this problem. i’ve had that profile pic for soooo long and now i’ve been banned

:)

➤ ������������������ •, Mar 11, 2023
  2. ➤ �����ï Win User

why have i been suspended for no reason. it’s saying my profile pic but it was fine?

appeal denied no information provided to me no real reason on why i was banned and the details isnt even an option on my suspension so you saying the blood on the pfp is find then i just don’t understand this why am i suspended. also contacted an xbox ‘expert’ our convo ended at 12pm and they said i’ll get an email up to one hour. hours and hours later nothing.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I understand and I apologize for the trouble. However, we can only get help with this specific issue on the enforcement website.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  5. Creech [MSFT] Win User

You need to talk to the enforcement team about it. Just throwing out a possibility since I have no details, but is your gamertag pic an image that is copyrighted by someone else? Did you take a picture and upload it as opposed to using an Xbox-generated image or one provided by a developer for use as a gamerpic? Blood isn't going to be a concern as there are plenty of permitted gamerpics with blood.
  6. ➤ �����ï Win User

how is the pfp i had a violation then , legit a guy with a bit of blood on him nothing serious just his face from a tv show and i get ban honestly stupid awful never expected xbox to be like this
Thema:

1. why have i been suspended for no reason. it’s saying my profile pic but it was fine? - Similar Threads - why been suspended

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  6. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  7. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  8. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  9. Why have I been suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been suspended?: I got suspended on xbox for 15 days, for what seems like no reason. Can someone please give an explanation? 4ebf632b-bc57-4afa-a487-21836a9c3630
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...