Why have I been sent a out of warranty Series 2 Elite controller after sending mine for...

Discus and support Why have I been sent a out of warranty Series 2 Elite controller after sending mine for... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey, So I'm struggling to reach support as all the links don't work for me and say "try again later" whilst signed in with my account. I sent my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ben Homewood, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Ben Homewood
    Ben Homewood Guest

Why have I been sent a out of warranty Series 2 Elite controller after sending mine for...

Hey,

So I'm struggling to reach support as all the links don't work for me and say "try again later" whilst signed in with my account.

I sent my controller off as there was an issue with the D-PAD. I have had 0 correspondence regarding replacement etc and today found the replacement next to my bin on the street...

I then opened the box and was greeted with a dirty scuffed controller (not at all the same condition) I then went to add the serial number to check the warranty and to my shock It expired in January?

The controller I sent had a different serial number and was valid until October 2023.

Unsure what to do as if I have another issue I surely can't get this replaced?

Any thoughts would be great! Cheers.

:)

Ben Homewood, Mar 8, 2023
  2. Suitch Win User

Warranty help with Elite 2 Halo infinite edition

Can we get ahold someone who can answer this for certain? I am also having an issue with my right thumbstick and this is a very expensive, and DIFFERENT product from a normal Elite Series 2 controller. If Microsoft/Xbox can't warranty the specific sku, then why is there even a warranty in the box at all? If they were to send a regular Elite Series 2 back after a Halo Infinite version is sent in, then they would be performing a scam--not a warranty service.
  3. soulflyr Win User

Who to contact, I received a defective XBOX Elite 2 replacement

4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

My series 2 elite controller analog sticks are swaying upward

Is your controller still under warranty? If so, yes I would get it sent in as soon as possible for repair. Unfortunately, there has been many problems with the Elite Series 2 controller such as this. Best of luck.
  5. The Deagnos Win User

Elite Controller V2 And Hair Trigger Lock Sleeves coming off Again!!

I have had an Elite Series 2 Controller for about two months now, I'm sorry to see that you are having issues with it. I have not experienced any trouble in mine, however.
    You'll start to find problems after the warranty expires
  6. GTR_OY Win User

UPS delivery germany

Same here.

Sent mine on 28/05 and it was delivered on 02.06. I guess its just a waiting game.

Out of interest why have people sent their controllers in for repair? I sent mine in because the RT tigger started developing a sticky press, that was my second series 2 controller to do that.
Thema:

1. Why have I been sent a out of warranty Series 2 Elite controller after sending mine for... - Similar Threads - Why been sent

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  6. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  7. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  8. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  9. Why hasn't my refund been sent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't my refund been sent?: Around 18-19 days ago, I refunded a game DLC. It got approved as it said "request approved" in my refund status. I still haven;t received it, d676524b-dccc-445e-994c-2bb9974f152b
  10. Why hasn't my refund been sent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't my refund been sent: I was approved for a refund but thar was almost 2 weeks ago 57ed9be9-eba1-43f2-92c0-9d424ad2ad81