Why Have I Been Permanently Banned From Xbox Live?

Discus and support Why Have I Been Permanently Banned From Xbox Live? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So On Friday 20th January 2023 I was Playing On My PC, I logged off then got an email from Microsoft Saying I Have a Suspension, I Looked On Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by denny urban, Jan 23, 2023.

1. denny urban
    denny urban Guest

So On Friday 20th January 2023 I was Playing On My PC, I logged off then got an email from Microsoft Saying I Have a Suspension, I Looked On Xbox Enforcement History and It Said I Had Been Permanently Banned From Xbox Live And Gave 0 Reason For it, You Really Need to Give a Reason On Why You Get Suspended Because It Could Have Been a False Ban, and No One Would Ever Know. Please Look Into Why I Have Been banned Forever From Xbox Live My Account Is Swag Kat69.

:)

denny urban, Jan 23, 2023
  2. denny urban Win User

They Haven't Let Me Appeal
  3. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums, so we would not have any information regarding your ban. If you have the option to submit a case review on the enforcement site, you would need to do so. In some cases, they will send additional information with that.
  4. xtopdown yb better Win User

xbox live suspended

its been 4 days i really hope im not permanent banned but it never said permanent banned it said you have been suspended from xbox live please help i didn't do nun
  5. Evan Pressley Win User

I’ve been permanently banned for something I didn’t do!

hello, my xbox account has been permanently banned from xbox live nor can I login to the account, Ive been suspended before but it has been months and I checked enforcement history and its doesnt show why ive been permanently banned, ive done nothing to break the rules to get banned and Id really love to have my account back, ive been a loyal customer and ive spent hundreds of dollars and had the account for a few years, its really annoying that ive been banned permanently for no reason and I lost everything and many friends that I had for years, so can someone please unban my account and give me back everything, my gamertag is Ehlmz.
  6. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

I had my account recently banned and want to know why?

[quote user="HardlineBirch3"] The gamertag on the account is - deputize I have not recived any email as to why ive been banned. [/quote]

Seems you have been a naughty boy.

Is it a permanent ban or a temporary ban?
Thema:

1. Why Have I Been Permanently Banned From Xbox Live? - Similar Threads - Why Been Permanently

2. Can someone explain to me why I've been suspended for two days for commenting "the hell is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain to me why I've been suspended for two days for commenting "the hell is...: Title says it all. I commented "the hell is going on here " on a post because I was really confused what everyone was talking about and didn't want to spend 20 minutes scrolling down. I recieved...
  3. Why havent i been receiving my apex coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why havent i been receiving my apex coins: Ive bought apex coins twice now. the first time i waited around 4 days still didnt receive them so i refunded them. I bought more 2 days ago and havent received them. do I refund them and try to...
  4. Why is Call of Duty telling me I have to repurchase the game. It’s been installed on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Call of Duty telling me I have to repurchase the game. It’s been installed on my...: I need help with Call of Duty. It will no longer allow me to play the game and keeps telling me I need to buy it again. This is very frustrating. Please help. I figure it’s a big of some kind but...
  5. I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why.: I’ve been put on a 7 day suspension for Xbox and I haven’t been given a reason why. There’s also another 4 day suspension for the same reason but the 7 day one overlaps it. As said I haven’t been...
  6. Why has my game data been deleted and how do i get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my game data been deleted and how do i get it back?: My xbox recently had a problem with syncing game data, so i followed the instructions to delete local saved game data. But after i did that, all of my games have been reset and i am being forced...
  7. Why can't I send or accept party invites? It's been about a month now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I send or accept party invites? It's been about a month now: Why can't I accept or send party invites to friends? It's been about a month now and I've done literally everything. f0dcd918-baa1-4018-8fc0-94bd1e667549
  8. Why has my account been permanently banned over a first time pfp suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my account been permanently banned over a first time pfp suspension: I have never previously been suspended over my profile picture and now my account has permanently been banned because of it and I’m not able to submit a appeal what should I do...
  9. I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been permanently ban and It doesn't show on my enforcement history why: I was ban last night at 10 pm no contact to let me know why and I wasn't doing or saying anything inappropriate and was only playing fifa 22 when this happened I've tried numerous too contact...
  10. I want to know why my account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know why my account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live: I want to know why my account has been permanently banned from Xbox Live. PLS ANSWER ME IS URGENT. I WANT TO KNOW IF IM BANNED OR NOU AND WHI TO BUY THE PS4 PLS ANSWER ME!!. My account is PLS...