Why Have I Been Permanently Banned From Xbox Live?

Discus and support Why Have I Been Permanently Banned From Xbox Live? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So On Friday 20th January 2023 I was Playing On My PC, I logged off then got an email from Microsoft Saying I Have a Suspension, I Looked On Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by denny urban, Jan 23, 2023.

1. denny urban
    denny urban Guest

So On Friday 20th January 2023 I was Playing On My PC, I logged off then got an email from Microsoft Saying I Have a Suspension, I Looked On Xbox Enforcement History and It Said I Had Been Permanently Banned From Xbox Live And Gave 0 Reason For it, You Really Need to Give a Reason On Why You Get Suspended Because It Could Have Been a False Ban, and No One Would Ever Know. Please Look Into Why I Have Been banned Forever From Xbox Live My Account Is Swag Kat69.

:)

denny urban, Jan 23, 2023
  2. denny urban Win User

They Haven't Let Me Appeal
  3. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums, so we would not have any information regarding your ban. If you have the option to submit a case review on the enforcement site, you would need to do so. In some cases, they will send additional information with that.
  4. xtopdown yb better Win User

xbox live suspended

its been 4 days i really hope im not permanent banned but it never said permanent banned it said you have been suspended from xbox live please help i didn't do nun
  5. Evan Pressley Win User

I’ve been permanently banned for something I didn’t do!

hello, my xbox account has been permanently banned from xbox live nor can I login to the account, Ive been suspended before but it has been months and I checked enforcement history and its doesnt show why ive been permanently banned, ive done nothing to break the rules to get banned and Id really love to have my account back, ive been a loyal customer and ive spent hundreds of dollars and had the account for a few years, its really annoying that ive been banned permanently for no reason and I lost everything and many friends that I had for years, so can someone please unban my account and give me back everything, my gamertag is Ehlmz.
  6. mad monkey04 Win User

Reason For My Xbox One Ban

haven't gotten any message,email or recent enforcement history on why im banned and i can see my xbox one is banned when i log onto it saying this console has been banned from live and it says its permanent also talking to 5+ staff members from support saying
    they can see the console has been banned on the 31 august
Thema:

1. Why Have I Been Permanently Banned From Xbox Live? - Similar Threads - Why Been Permanently

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  5. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  8. Why hasn't my refund been sent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't my refund been sent?: Around 18-19 days ago, I refunded a game DLC. It got approved as it said "request approved" in my refund status. I still haven;t received it, d676524b-dccc-445e-994c-2bb9974f152b
  9. Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?: I would love to see a Godzilla game similar or cross platform to the one PlayStation has, but I have an Xbox. Are we seeing any Godzilla games in the near future?...
  10. Why hasn't my refund been sent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't my refund been sent: I was approved for a refund but thar was almost 2 weeks ago 57ed9be9-eba1-43f2-92c0-9d424ad2ad81