Why have I been com ban

Discus and support Why have I been com ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I put a post up for smite and got a ban for putting in the post the name of the game mode and my appeal got denied how do you help every one when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SkiiNN Dogg, Dec 7, 2022.

1. SkiiNN Dogg
    SkiiNN Dogg Guest

Why have I been com ban

I put a post up for smite and got a ban for putting in the post the name of the game mode and my appeal got denied how do you help every one when I can’t even get a call back or get on web chat to get this sorted fix it and lift my ban I was not being rude I put a post for smite and the game mode is called assault how is that worth a ban people need to know what mode I’m playing

:)

SkiiNN Dogg, Dec 7, 2022
  2. SkiiNN Dogg Win User

Why have I been com ban

That is an absolute joke so coz some troll reports me for Zoe’s reason I get a 4 day ban
  3. Francia J. Win User

Why have I been com ban

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Why have I been com ban

Callback or web chat will only connect you with support and they have nothing to do with Enforcement nor can influence it as Enforcement is a self-enclosed department. The only way to contact Enforcement is via the appeal process...if it is denied, then there is nothing else you can do unfortunately
  5. Simon De Vos Win User

Why have i been com banned 3 times?

i have indeed found out its a department apart. though suport did point me in the right direction.
    i hope things don't get worse for no reason and i can go back to playing with friends!
  6. Georges C. Win User

Why have i been com banned 3 times?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Simon, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
Thema:

Why have I been com ban

1. Why have I been com ban - Similar Threads - Why been com

2. Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I submit a case review when I've been wronged?: I was playing Siege and got invited to a party by my team. I did not respond due to my 9 month old son being asleep and not wanting to talk. Skip forward and we lost a round and I received 15...
  3. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  4. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. Why hasn't my refund been sent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't my refund been sent?: Around 18-19 days ago, I refunded a game DLC. It got approved as it said "request approved" in my refund status. I still haven;t received it, d676524b-dccc-445e-994c-2bb9974f152b
  7. Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?: I would love to see a Godzilla game similar or cross platform to the one PlayStation has, but I have an Xbox. Are we seeing any Godzilla games in the near future?...
  8. Why hasn't my refund been sent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't my refund been sent: I was approved for a refund but thar was almost 2 weeks ago 57ed9be9-eba1-43f2-92c0-9d424ad2ad81
  9. I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to save emblems but I keep getting an error why can’t we save emblems...: Microsoft can you please let us create emblems again I have been trying to make new emblems and as even go far as competing and none of the emblems save. Everyone speculates it’s because of...
  10. Why have I been banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been banned?: I have been suspended on xbox but on the enforcements website, I have no active suspensions and no reason why I have been suspended? 9a03dfa0-11e5-4cd5-8582-ea7f3be093d6