Why have I been banned for absolutely no reason?

Discus and support Why have I been banned for absolutely no reason? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Got home to see Ive been banned for 14 days when I haven’t done anything wrong at all I’ve tried to contact xbox support but all that happens is I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tommyjukes, May 12, 2023.

1. tommyjukes
    tommyjukes Guest

Got home to see Ive been banned for 14 days when I haven’t done anything wrong at all I’ve tried to contact xbox support but all that happens is I get sent to the ai which just tells me I’ve been banned I have submitted a case reviews which takes a few days before it is even looked at but why do I deserve to be banned for even a few days over nothing won’t even let me speak to someone to try and uplift it

:)

tommyjukes, May 12, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Why a have I been banned for no reason

Please post in this forum for the reason why

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/41.aspx
  4. PsyChoTicKs Win User

seem i can't log to blackops

phew..

glad to see im not banned..

i was freaking out since ive done nothing wrong and thought i was banned for ABSOLUTE NO REASON

Google > Why im banned from COD > i got banned for no reason.
  5. Major Kilowatt Win User

Is this allowed on XBOX Live or is it considered Modding/Hacking/does it violate ToU?

If it's a console ban, xbox phone support won't provide any information on those, though they say they don't ban consoles unless they're 100% sure that there's been a violation. The phone support people have absolutely no information on any suspensions or
    bans. A Roxio device shouldn't cause it, but there are plenty of other reasons why a console can be banned.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I have been banned for no reason and i have no clue why.

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Why have I been banned for absolutely no reason? - Similar Threads - Why been banned

2. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  3. Why have I been banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been banned?: I have been suspended on xbox but on the enforcements website, I have no active suspensions and no reason why I have been suspended? 9a03dfa0-11e5-4cd5-8582-ea7f3be093d6
  4. Why has my console been banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my console been banned?: Hi all, My son has quite a chequered history with breaching community standards in the Xbox network, after so many warnings and temporary suspensions they have permanently banned his account, as...
  5. Why have I been banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been banned?: I got a perm ban over a year ago on my account and got no clear reasons for the ban it came out of the blue. I appealed it but it got almost instantly denied and was wondering if someone can...
  6. I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been banned 3 times and the past 3 days and I want to know why?: I haven't said or done anything to any1 I've just randomly been getting banned d54e6581-d78e-4a3d-b876-4ac6dd9f5be7
  7. Why have I been banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why have I been banned: I have been banned for some reason 94a9d5e9-ff66-4605-9786-53630efc5d19
  8. Why have I been banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been banned: My acc WebbyRaccoon201 has been banned without reason I had a recent suspension that is supposed to end tmr but then got a permanent ban this morning pls notify me....
  9. I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve basically been banned from using Microsoft rewards and I don’t know why.: I’ve been back and forth in emails trying to get somewhere with this issue. I wasn’t able to redeem points so I emailed and after many follow up emails I got this answer. I don’t even understand...
  10. Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the enforcement team not ban players who have been reported multiple times by...: Myself and several others have submitted multiple complaints about a gamer who is obviously cheating yet no action is being taken against them. However another person was banned almost immediately...