Why hasnt Xbox profile badges been added?

Discus and support Why hasnt Xbox profile badges been added? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had the Xbox Ambassador Badge and was kicked because some guys spawntrapped and said some pretty horrible things and i said something back and got... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HeyyyItsFrosty, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Why hasnt Xbox profile badges been added?

I had the Xbox Ambassador Badge and was kicked because some guys spawntrapped and said some pretty horrible things and i said something back and got banned so I was kicked out of the Program (dont bash me) but theres also the MVP but thats too hard to get... are there any other badges that could be added?

submitted by /u/HeyyyItsFrosty
    [link] [comments]

/u/HeyyyItsFrosty, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Badge

3. Smwutches Win User

Profile badge not showing

Your badges will only show on the Rewards site. They are not added to your profile. You should see a link in the upper righthand corner of the screen for "MyDashboard". You would see your badges there.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Self Accomplishments.

I've been on xbox live long enough,17 years,to know all of these things will be abused.

Certain things have been tried in the past & were abused straight away.

It's bad enough at the moment with people adding you so you will add them back & then they remove you just so their follower count looks high.

They added achievements on the 360,it was abused by people modding their gamerscore.They added a tenure badge on the 360,it was abused by people modding their tenure.They've added followers on the xbox one,this is getting abused now,i could go on but you can see a pattern here.

You can have your Twitch channel in your bio & a Twitch badge on your profile by linking your Twitch profile to your Xbox profile.

The system is fine as it is.The only thing that could do with a "tweek" is the achievement system although "rare" achievements is far from dated.

Just separate dlc achievements from base game ones.
  5. YobbyThePooh Win User

What feature would you like to see on the next Xbox?

Keep on adding badges. Or maybe right on our profile pin an achievement we want to show off. That'd be cool.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

XCL Ambassador Problem Need it Resolved.

The badges are added manually.As there has been a lot of new ambassadors accepted into the program recently this is taking a bit longer than usual.

Don't worry,you'll get your badge soon.
Thema:

Why hasnt Xbox profile badges been added?

1. Why hasnt Xbox profile badges been added? - Similar Threads - Why hasnt profile

2. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  3. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  4. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  5. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  6. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  7. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  8. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  9. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  10. why hasnt my refund come back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why hasnt my refund come back?: does anyone know how long it takes for a refund from microsoft to come back into my bank as ive been waiting 10 days for it to go back in my bank and its starting to annoy me...