Why hasn't my refund processed?

Discus and support Why hasn't my refund processed? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been waiting since December 16th for my funds to come into my account, and it has been the 3-5 business days. But I haven't received... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxx Barrett, Jan 4, 2023.

1. Maxx Barrett
    Maxx Barrett Guest

So I've been waiting since December 16th for my funds to come into my account, and it has been the 3-5 business days. But I haven't received anything,and when I look at the refund page, it says request approved, then also approved on 12/16/2022. I refunded a DLC for the game kill it with fire. One of my family members bought it with funds I had worked for so I just went for a refund. I was gonna spend it on overwatch 2 coins but I haven't received anything from Microsoft from what I've seen. I have everything kill it with fire related Uninstalled to make sure it's not a problem with the game. Short answer it isn't. So If I could get a response back it would be really helpful.

:)

Maxx Barrett, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Once the refund has been approved and already stated as "refunded" on your order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), it will now depend on your bank on when they will credit back the money but it usually takes 5-7 business days.

This means that it will now depend with your bank on when they will credit back the money.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Best to actually look at your current bank statement

Though it may not show up next statement

Depending ob how you paid prepaid visa or PayPal it can take longer

Given it is the holidays it can take longer but yes after 5-7 business dayz if it says issued then it's in the hands of your bank

Or PayPal etc

It's whenever they process it

International transactions can take longer
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Why hasn’t my refund processed

Hi there G-Abriel, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If the refund was approved by Xbox more than 5 business days ago (taking into account that Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not business days), please respond to the email you received notifying you of the refund approval. This is the only way to get back in touch with the team that originally handled your refund request.

If, for any reason, you haven't received any email notifying you of the refund approval, please contact Xbox Support directly for further assistance, since they are the only ones who can help you with this problem.

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players. This means we don't have access to other accounts or information about refunds for other users.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. Aaron Watson Win User

Why is the money not returned for a refund and I still can own the game?

The refund request was approved on 1/13/24 and still hasn't been processed. I have already spoke to Xbox support and all they did was resend the refund request in again and approved it, but I still didn't receive my money back
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why hasn't my refund been sent

Hi Professor, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Microsoft Xbox Refunds are usually issued in 3 - 7 days.

It can take longer, due to the payment method you used, but yours seems to be overdue.

I recommend you contact support directly.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

They can check your information and verify it.
Thema:

1. Why hasn't my refund processed? - Similar Threads - Why hasn't refund

2. Why hasn't my refund been sent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't my refund been sent?: Around 18-19 days ago, I refunded a game DLC. It got approved as it said "request approved" in my refund status. I still haven;t received it, d676524b-dccc-445e-994c-2bb9974f152b
  3. Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?: I would love to see a Godzilla game similar or cross platform to the one PlayStation has, but I have an Xbox. Are we seeing any Godzilla games in the near future?...
  4. Why hasn't my refund been sent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't my refund been sent: I was approved for a refund but thar was almost 2 weeks ago 57ed9be9-eba1-43f2-92c0-9d424ad2ad81
  5. Why Hasn't Microsoft Fixed the XBox Homepage yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Hasn't Microsoft Fixed the XBox Homepage yet?: There are community complaints everywhere on the internet about the XBox homepage and how horrible it is. It has been turned into an advertisement page instead of a home entertainment system page....
  6. Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9: I have been waiting for almost a week now for the new update to arrive for asphalt 9 and now Gameboy is saying their waiting for Microsoft to approve it. This is the second update in a row that I...
  7. Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account: I want my (Mod Removed) money back man taking the (Mod Removed) now 9bb148ef-d5ab-4b08-ab31-23ae6e3bc5af
  8. Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...: I sent my Xbox series x in for repair. I got a notice around 6PM on 8/29 that my repair has shipped. The problem is the fedex tracking number they gave me is stuck on shipping label created and it...
  9. Why hasn't Nitrado received the server payment from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't Nitrado received the server payment from Microsoft?: I am a first-time renter for Nitrado and wanted to rent an Xbox One Ark Survival Evolved server for me and a few friends. The server provider I chose is in Los Angeles USA and I purchased the...
  10. Why hasn't my gamertag updated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why hasn't my gamertag updated?: I have changed my gamertag to GunsNGenerals but for some reason every time I open up the app it shows my old gamertag. How do I fix it to display my updated username?...