Why hasn't my doritos code for gamepass ultimate come in

Discus and support Why hasn't my doritos code for gamepass ultimate come in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a bag of doritos and after entering in my Xbox outlook email for it and entering in the code I still have yet to get any email from the dorito... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christian Knowles, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Why hasn't my doritos code for gamepass ultimate come in

I bought a bag of doritos and after entering in my Xbox outlook email for it and entering in the code I still have yet to get any email from the dorito thing with my free month code, it has been an hour and yet nothing. Is the giveaway thing just a rip off to get people to buy doritos

:)

Christian Knowles, Nov 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Christian

Please keep in mind that Microsoft is not the one who handles this promotion directly

Its Fritolay, if you have further questions with the program please reach them here:

https://www.doritosrockstarenergy.com/contact-us
  3. Muhammed Emin Aksu Win User

Unfortunately I tried but when it asked for the codes in the front and back I couldn’t find my codes I checked but I think it’s because I’m living in finland that’s why
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. SpikeCloudge Win User

Where to input Doritos game pass ultimate code

Hello, I put in the code on the Doritos website, and I didn't get an email containing my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code. It's been 84 hours, and I'm second guessing myself because you said it should take only 72 hours. Please tell me if I need to do extra steps. Thanks!
  5. UndyingMuderGod Win User

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

If i put my Gamepass ultimate on my xbox 1s will the games i download on my xbox come on my pc to or does it only work for one console or pc?
    I had a code for game pass why am ii beingg charged
  6. Joker2600x Win User

Where to input Doritos game pass ultimate code

I got my GamePass code in my email inbox today (2 days after I entered the promo code on Dorito's site). In order to redeem the GamePass code, I had to give my credit card or PayPal info. Next, I received a $1 authorization charge on my credit card and immediately got refunded. After successfully signed up for GamePass, I went into my Microsoft account and turned off GamePass recurring billing and removed my credit card info.
Thema:

1. Why hasn't my doritos code for gamepass ultimate come in - Similar Threads - Why hasn't doritos

2. Why hasn't my refund been sent?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't my refund been sent?: Around 18-19 days ago, I refunded a game DLC. It got approved as it said "request approved" in my refund status. I still haven;t received it, d676524b-dccc-445e-994c-2bb9974f152b
  3. Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't there been any Godzilla games on Xbox recently?: I would love to see a Godzilla game similar or cross platform to the one PlayStation has, but I have an Xbox. Are we seeing any Godzilla games in the near future?...
  4. Why hasn't my refund been sent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't my refund been sent: I was approved for a refund but thar was almost 2 weeks ago 57ed9be9-eba1-43f2-92c0-9d424ad2ad81
  5. Why Hasn't Microsoft Fixed the XBox Homepage yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Hasn't Microsoft Fixed the XBox Homepage yet?: There are community complaints everywhere on the internet about the XBox homepage and how horrible it is. It has been turned into an advertisement page instead of a home entertainment system page....
  6. Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why hasn't the new update been released for asphalt 9: I have been waiting for almost a week now for the new update to arrive for asphalt 9 and now Gameboy is saying their waiting for Microsoft to approve it. This is the second update in a row that I...
  7. Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why (Mod Removed) hasn't my money gone back into my account: I want my (Mod Removed) money back man taking the (Mod Removed) now 9bb148ef-d5ab-4b08-ab31-23ae6e3bc5af
  8. Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x repair stuck at shipping label created. Why hasn't it moved since it was...: I sent my Xbox series x in for repair. I got a notice around 6PM on 8/29 that my repair has shipped. The problem is the fedex tracking number they gave me is stuck on shipping label created and it...
  9. Why hasn't Nitrado received the server payment from Microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn't Nitrado received the server payment from Microsoft?: I am a first-time renter for Nitrado and wanted to rent an Xbox One Ark Survival Evolved server for me and a few friends. The server provider I chose is in Los Angeles USA and I purchased the...
  10. Why hasn't my gamertag updated?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why hasn't my gamertag updated?: I have changed my gamertag to GunsNGenerals but for some reason every time I open up the app it shows my old gamertag. How do I fix it to display my updated username?...