Why hasnt microsoft marked down their games online yet?

Discus and support Why hasnt microsoft marked down their games online yet? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Several retailers are running sales on Xbox one games. Why doesn't Microsoft price match the downloaded versions? 0718cb19-9c94-4516-8470-5f24b6b76309 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tuck74, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Tuck74
    Tuck74 Guest

Several retailers are running sales on Xbox one games. Why doesn't Microsoft price match the downloaded versions?

:)

Tuck74, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Metal Gear Online going offline. What 360 games had their online disabled?

when EA shuts down their servers for games, why can't we host the games on our 360s? why can't the online modes fall back to microsoft servers? just because a game is old, does not mean people won't play it. and game company's have a duty to keep the online
    mode alive through the life of the console. once microsoft discontinues the 360, then game company's can shut down servers. until then, they need to keep the servers active.

THE IMMORTAL D, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Fan Appreciation Theme Falsely Priced

I was pretty excited to see that Xbox has marked down several premium themes to half-price for their fan appreciation sale, including the Fallout 3 premium theme, which is supposedly marked down to 120 microsoft points. However, when I went to download this
    theme, I was informed that I did not have enough microsoft points, because it actually costs 160 microsoft points. What's the deal? Why does the front page say 120 ms points? This doesn't seem very appreciative of the fans. I have only 140 microsoft points,
    earned from Xbox Rewards, and even with a half-priced sale I can't get anything decent with it. More proof that the rewards program is bunk.

EnergyTurtle23, Jan 3, 2014
  4. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest

Because MS has to support retailers in some way, and not trying to compete with shops is one way.

(I expect this to change in the next 5 years but thats just MO)

EnenDaveyBoy, Jan 3, 2014
  5. Tuck74
    Tuck74 Guest
    That makes sense. Thanks for the reply.

Tuck74, Oct 31, 2018
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Because MS has to support retailers in some way, and not trying to compete with shops is one way.

(I expect this to change in the next 5 years but thats just MO)
  7. Tuck74 Win User

That makes sense. Thanks for the reply.
  8. ingoish456 Win User

Xbox 360 S 250GB £150 / Kinect £85 @ Morrisons

not bad. doubt ill ever get kinect tho, surprised that hasnt reached the 50 mark yet ...
  9. baconfungus Win User

Play time stat not updating

This is ridiculous that Microsoft hasnt even acknowledged this as a problem and hasnt fixed it yet.
  10. jackdunstan Win User

F1 2019 / XBox Game Pass / Nvidia RTX 3060ti: game does not start up

why has microsoft not resolved this issue yet? and this isnt the only thing that doesnt work, there are a lot of games on this subscription that are either hard to run or simply, don't run. can we please have an answer on to why this hasnt been fixed and to why it was ignored
Thema:

1. Why hasnt microsoft marked down their games online yet? - Similar Threads - Why hasnt microsoft

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  5. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  6. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  9. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  10. why hasnt my refund come back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why hasnt my refund come back?: does anyone know how long it takes for a refund from microsoft to come back into my bank as ive been waiting 10 days for it to go back in my bank and its starting to annoy me...