Why has Xbox sold me so many games and dlc that won’t download

Discus and support Why has Xbox sold me so many games and dlc that won’t download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There are some games that I have bought digitally that work 100% fine but most don’t even download and even if they download they say that I can’t play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatrickLincoln, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Why has Xbox sold me so many games and dlc that won’t download

There are some games that I have bought digitally that work 100% fine but most don’t even download and even if they download they say that I can’t play the game. Like I have a game pass subscription that has expired so I can’t play the game anymore except I bought the game and it’s giving me the same message.

So I ask for a refund and they won’t give it to me. SMH

:)

PatrickLincoln, Nov 11, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Clear your console cache and try again.

To clean the MAC follow this path

Settings>general>network settings>advanced settings>alternative MAC address and click clear and restart the console when prompted.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***
  3. PatrickLincoln Win User

I have already done that, thanks but I’m not asking how to fix it because I have already tried I’m just asking why Xbox is selling me dud games and dlc.
  4. PatrickLincoln Win User

They are all Xbox one games and I bought them all in the same region I live in.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Well ee need more info

Are they xbox 360 games or xbox one

Ehat is your account region and store region set to

If it isn't your actual region that would be why.your account region and actual region MUST match
  6. Bart0376472 Win User

Gifted game

No it’s not so ur telling me the DLC is 104GB it says I own the game but it won’t download

£29.99 %50 off the dlc is not £60
Thema:

1. Why has Xbox sold me so many games and dlc that won’t download - Similar Threads - Why has sold

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  8. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  9. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  10. Why has my development mode stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my development mode stopped working?: So I've been using development mode for about 2 years now and this morning I tried to open the app on my series x and It appears to be wiped. I'm being prompted to set it up again and enter a code...