Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...

Discus and support Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The YouTube app on xbox series s and I have heard it is the same for series x has a problem with the video and audio synchronization. The audio is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matt_Lad, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Matt_Lad
    Matt_Lad Guest

Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...

The YouTube app on xbox series s and I have heard it is the same for series x has a problem with the video and audio synchronization. The audio is delayed on the app while the video is ahead of it. For a short period of time you can re-sync it by pausing and unpausing, but that is very tedious to do, as it has to be done very frequently have to whole video in sync. Why is this not fixed because this bug has been out sense the release of both series versions and I can't stand the delay on it anymore. Please help me send this to someone that can fix this issue.

:)

Matt_Lad, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I report it?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your Xbox audio not syncing.

May I know what app are you using? Does it also happen to other apps like youtube video perhaps? Or on Netflix?

Try doing a reset .

Let's refresh the console's system cache.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If that does not help, try lowering down the resolution. Or if you have another HDMI cable, please try changing it.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Which Hogwarts legacy do I buy?

You would need the Xbox One version of the game, which has not been released yet. The version you bought would be for the Series S/X which is a different console.
  4. Smwutches Win User

my son bought (pre ordered) the x box one s Harry Potter Legacy version but has since saved enough and wants to buy an x box series X .. will the Xbox one version work on the series X?

Yes it will, it just won't look as good as the Series S/X version. If he hasn't been charged yet, he can also cancel the pre-order and purchase the Series S/X version instead.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox, Microsoft flight sim

There is going to be an Xbox One version of the game, but no news about an Xbox Series S/X version. Most likely it will come to the Series X/S as a backward compatible title. But as I say no news yet.
  6. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
Thema:

1. Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I... - Similar Threads - Why has problem

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  8. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  9. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  10. Why my Xbox has games connection problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox has games connection problems?: Hi, When I'm trying to start a game my Xbox says my connection doesn't work but in the settings it does and I can start applications normally like YouTube... I don't know what to do...