Why has my spider man pack gone and I got 1000 v bucksback?

Discus and support Why has my spider man pack gone and I got 1000 v bucksback? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why has my spinner man pack gone and I got 1000 v bucks back 929ab607-5aee-45a8-a496-9bd9a6f0b8e2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tina Craske, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Tina Craske
    Tina Craske Guest

Why has my spinner man pack gone and I got 1000 v bucks back

:)

Tina Craske, Jun 4, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I would like to clarify, did you purchase it through Microsoft Store or inside of the game store? This will determine the steps we have to perform.
  3. Scrtch Win User

Games under $5

You can check out the deal of the week here.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Promotion/dealoftheweek

Also, there is a huge Activision sale going on right now as well.

Games on Demand

Crash Bandicoot Mind over Mutant :
    $19.99 / £7.49
    Crash of the Titans :
    $9.99 / £9.99
    Deadpool :
    $39.99 / £31.99
    Family Guy - Back to the Multiverse :
    $29.99 / £24.99
    Gun :
    $9.99 / £7.49
    NASCAR The Game - Indie Line :
    $29.99

Prototype : $9.99 / £7.49

Spider-man 3 : $14.99 / £7.49

Spider-man - Edge of Time :
    $14.99 / £7.49
    Spider-man - Friend or Foe :
    $14.99
    Spider-man - Shattered Dimensions :
    $14.99 / £7.49
    Spider-man - Web of Shadows :
    $14.99 / £7.49
    Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen :
    $14.99 / £9.99
    Transformers - War for Cybertron :
    $9.99 / £9.99
    X-Men Destiny :
    $19.99 / £7.49
    X-Men Origins Wolverine :
    $14.99 / £7.49

Arcade Games

3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures :
    $2.49 / £1.74
    Arkadian Warriors :
    $2.49 / £1.74
    Assault Heroes :
    $2.49 / £1.74
    Assault Heroes 2 :
    $2.49 / £1.74
    Geometry Wars Retro Evolved :
    $2.49 / £1.74
    Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2 :
    $4.99 / £3.39
    Gin Rummy :
    $2.49 / £1.74
    Golf Tee It Up! :
    $2.49 / £1.74
    Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD :
    $7.49 / £4.99
    Vigilante 8 Arcade :
    $2.49 / £1.74

Downloadable Content
    Deadpool

Family Guy - Back to the Multiverse

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

Transformers - War for Cybertron

X-Men Origins Wolverine

4. voteDC Win User

Spider-Man: Edge of Time - Anyone got it?

Love it except for the Spider-Man 2099 free-fall sections. I've reached one and I simply can not get past it because of my poor reaction times.

It feels very much like Shattered Dimensions and I loved the little dig about the Spider-Marriage near the beginning.

The freefall section has killed it for me though.

In my opinion Spider-Man: Web of Shadows is the best Spider-Man game I've played.
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox one game cancelled?

I dont even post anymore, but N7 what kind of rubbish are you speaking? Sony owns Spider Man? Really? So Marvel has nothing to do with Spider Man? Sony owns the film rights to make the Spider Man movies. And clearly Activision owns the rights to produce
    games. There isnt some sort of conspiracy going on to keep Spider Man of all games off xbox one.
  6. marknally Win User

Disney infinity 2

^^ if he's anything like me he probably jumped on the deal simply games had when the game was announced - I think I've got the starter pack for about £46 compared to £58 now, they also had the Spider-man playset up for £19.99
Thema:

1. Why has my spider man pack gone and I got 1000 v bucksback? - Similar Threads - Why has spider

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  8. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  9. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  10. Why has my development mode stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my development mode stopped working?: So I've been using development mode for about 2 years now and this morning I tried to open the app on my series x and It appears to be wiped. I'm being prompted to set it up again and enter a code...