Why has my son’s account been suspended?

Discus and support Why has my son’s account been suspended? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; it would seem that you have suspended my son’s account at a time he wasn’t even on the console, can you please contact me to rectify this issue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UranousMonkey85, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Why has my son’s account been suspended?

it would seem that you have suspended my son’s account at a time he wasn’t even on the console, can you please contact me to rectify this issue

:)

UranousMonkey85, Dec 27, 2017
  2. Ban from playing

how do I find out why my son’s account is locked. The time the complaint was filed he was in school.

StarDiagram2852, Dec 27, 2017
  3. Login issue with second XONE

I have two consoles - XONE and XONE X. XONE setup as home console with 2 accounts - my account and my son’s account. XONE X has only my account. Sometimes when my son playing on XONE using his account I disconnect from my account on XONE X. Son don’t switch to
    my account so it’s XONE automatically connect to my account additionally to son’s account. How to disable it on XONE?

AndreyBEGEMOT, Dec 27, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about his suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com Investigations take time, so the suspension could be for something that took place weeks ago.

Smwutches, Dec 27, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

For information about his suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com Investigations take time, so the suspension could be for something that took place weeks ago.
  6. bowski477 Win User

My son's account has been suspended... why?

If he is on a child account you will need to log in at enforcement.xbox.com with the parent account to view his ban. From there you can file a case review to appeal the ban. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  7. BoringGenie13 Win User

Enforcement team

Why? I need answers to why my 10 yr old son has account permanently suspend?
  8. LunaticSplash29 Win User

Banned

[Mod Removed] GAMERTAG HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. THIS IS MY 11 YEAR OLD SONS ACCOUNT - HE HAS NO WAY BREACHED ANY TERMS OF SERVICE WITH YOU AND I WOULD LIKE THIS MODIFIED AND LIFTED IMMEDIATELY PLEASE, CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY THIS IS?
  9. Abigail Vine Win User

Urgent help needed trying to get back into my account!!!!!

Hi - thanks for your reply.

My son doesn't share anything. He is a 'child' on my account -

And sorry - I meant account has been suspended....
Thema:

1. Why has my son’s account been suspended? - Similar Threads - Why has son’s

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  8. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  9. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  10. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...