Why has my son been suspended? How do I find out the reasons?

Discus and support Why has my son been suspended? How do I find out the reasons? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my sons account has been suspended? There has been no foul play etc. How do we find the reasons behind this and stop it from happening again?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SummarySnow9627, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Why has my son been suspended? How do I find out the reasons?

my sons account has been suspended? There has been no foul play etc. How do we find the reasons behind this and stop it from happening again?

:)

SummarySnow9627, Feb 13, 2018
  2. RWN Cactus
    RWN Cactus Guest
    How do I find out why my son was banned?

I would like details as to why my son was banned. Rather than a vague email.

Can you please send me details.

Thank you. Concerned mother.

RWN Cactus, Feb 13, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    How do I find out why my son was banned?

The enforcement team do not use the forums. For information about bans and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com The enforcement team will not give specifics.

Smwutches, Feb 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Feb 13, 2018
  5. MineRedStone68 Win User

The xbox enforcer

How do I find out the exact reason my son's account has been suspended? I did not receive an email. His Gamer tag is DCT5000
  6. Smwutches Win User

For information about his suspension, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. Iangogolf18 Win User

Unable to submit case review for enforcement

If 24 hour suspensions are not eligible for case review, how do you know what you did wrong? My son has no clue what happened and wants proof as to why he is being suspended. I there a way to find out? Thanks
  8. Smwutches Win User

Why my gamer tag is still banned

You need to post here to find out why your son has been suspended -
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

It doesn't matter how many complaints are filed on an account. The enforcement team will only suspend and account if they found something that violated the terms.
  9. m1necraftm1ner6 Win User

Suspension of son's account

my son has also been suspended but as its only 24 hours, you cannot submit a case review

I am very keen to find out what he has done wrong as the umbrella / catch all clause include things like racial abuse etc

I have phoned and spent over an hour on chat and no one is able to let me know what he has done wrong

So basically he is suspended and as a Father i am not given the reason why - it could be minor or major, it could be malicious / it could be true - no one will tell you
Thema:

1. Why has my son been suspended? How do I find out the reasons? - Similar Threads - Why has son

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  8. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  9. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  10. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...