Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now...

Discus and support Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Why is my 8 year old permanently banned? Can't EVER speak to a live person... What's going on here?? 64cd8fcd-2d7d-4313-8665-c3cb4513ffe5 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Rick D1, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Rick D1
    Rick D1 Guest

Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now...

Why is my 8 year old permanently banned? Can't EVER speak to a live person... What's going on here??

:)

Rick D1, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now he is banned??

Hi Rick!

I am sorry to hear about what happened to your son's account. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. Just to set your expectation that here in forum and even a Microsoft Support won't be able to assist us in regard to Xbox enforcement actions or suspensions. This is being handled only by the Xbox enforcement team who work offline. We could only get in touch with them when we report a player or file a case review.

I suggest that you sign in the parent account to https://enforcement.xbox.com/ so you can see your son's enforcement action details and apply for a case review.
  3. FearisThavirus Win User

Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now he is banned??

Hello, đź‘‹

Sorry to hear about your sons permanent suspension. When the Microsoft Enforcement team make a decision to permanently suspend any account, there is a thorough investigation where findings of community standards were clearly violated. they don’t take permanent suspensions lightly. That said, here are a few things to point out.

• There will have been an email sent out tho the account’s email tied to the Xbox account from Microsoft that will have more detail along with a link to the users enforcement history page.
    • There should be an option to submit a case review tied to the suspension listed on the enforcement history page. This is the one chance you’ll get to present any concerns, proof or anything that might the enforcement team to reverse their decision.
    • Xbox support will not be able to have any influence over the decisions handled by the enforcement team.
    • Might I recommend some parental settings that you can check out and adjust your preference. On the Xbox home button pressed go to SETTINGS/ACCOUNT/PRIVACY&ONLINE SAFETY. There you can adjust the amount of exposure you kid gets from the internet. For example. One might find it appropriate to have all communications from other users who are NOT the 8 year old’s friends blocked. There is a wide selection of different settings to customize.
    If you have anymore questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to let us know and I’ll do my best to find you an answer. Good luck 👋
  4. Jack Thompson2 Win User

How do i get my xbox account and xbox unbanned when i haven’t done anything for a ban iv been given no reason/details about the ban nothing

My First born child who has already been banned for 1 week Communication ban and now has told a random kid on Xbox his IP through this app and know has been banned and I don't know if it's going to be a 2 week ban or permanent because we play on he same xbox in the living room on separate accounts and now I can no longer play and we have spent a lot money on the account and think my account should work or we should get a refund from my son's account
  5. Goth Vampirella Win User

Child Spends $4.5K in Microtransactions, Parent Wants to Sue Microsoft

4.5k isn't really a lot of money. Seems like the father just wants his 15 minutes to me. I wouldn't be surprised if his son is playing FIFA now.
    :p
  6. ForcefulRelic63 Win User

A Permanent Suspension

Why is a huge company that has truckloads of money not got a site that functions my son is acting like the world has ended. And I have paid for something that is not fit for purpose now I believe that there are a lot of customers that have been given this unwarranted ban is there a problem with the site maybe microsoft should put out a statement.
Thema:

1. Why has my son been permanently banned?? His father spends lots of money on Vbucks and now... - Similar Threads - Why has son

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  8. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  9. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  10. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...