Why has my Series X suddenly started syncing every time I start playing a game?

Discus and support Why has my Series X suddenly started syncing every time I start playing a game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Series X has recently started to sync data every time I start playing a game. It sometimes takes up to 10 minutes to do this. It is getting to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaltedMilk2016, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Why has my Series X suddenly started syncing every time I start playing a game?

My Series X has recently started to sync data every time I start playing a game. It sometimes takes up to 10 minutes to do this.

It is getting to be quite annoying.

:)

MaltedMilk2016, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. Sorry to hear about that. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

Does it happen to all of your games or just specific ones?

Please make sure that your console has enough storage space.

Let's refresh your account by re-adding it and power cycling your console before add it back to clear the system cache.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold Xbox's power button for 10 sec. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.
  3. AcTalYzeBlack Win User

Forza Horizon 5 hotwheels DLC

I play on the Xbox Series X and my game crashes every time i start the expansion. Its not only a PC thing

How can i fix this?
  4. Kentbad Win User

Some recent backwards compatible Xbox 360 downloads don't correctly recognize ownership on Xbox One and Series X/S consoles.

Yesterday when starting my XBox Series X I got a notification that Time Pilot is ready to be started. I had it installed previously, but couldn't play it (see above).

Because of the notification I tried to start it again and now it works!! I can start and play Time Pilot now on the XBox Series X and the problem is fixed for me.

Maybe the problem is fixed for the other games too. Please check them.

Thank you Microsoft for solving at least the Time Pilot problem 🙂👍
  5. Sumer Razdan Win User

Forza Horizon 5 stuck at syncing data 0%

I was able to play the game day before yesterday. Nothing has changed suddenly why can it sync now?
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Xbox series S only home button working on controller

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Try this procedure, hope it helps: Plug the power cord back into your Xbox Series X|S; Turn on the control; Press and hold the sync button on your Xbox Series X|S; Press the sync button on the controller until the time it starts flashing rapidly, then release it.

Hope I helped and see you soon
Thema:

1. Why has my Series X suddenly started syncing every time I start playing a game? - Similar Threads - Why has Series

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  6. Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why has my series x suddenly slowed down with network connection?: I’ll try to keep it short. I have a series x and I run it on xfinity 1200mb plan. Up until a week ago I was running smoothly with 15-18 ping on wireless. Suddenly I can’t play any games because my...
  7. Why has my series x stopped reading certain discs again?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my series x stopped reading certain discs again?!: Same thing happened with my first X sent in back in 21 and was was sent this one. About early summer it started reading only certain 4ks then it was certain Blu rays then it was no DVDs now it's...
  8. Why has my Xbox series X graphics appear to have degraded?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my Xbox series X graphics appear to have degraded?: When I first got my Series X I was very impressed with the graphics but at this point I am very disappointed. Sometimes graphics are rendered so poorly, like character faces in games have...
  9. Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has this problem on the series x/s versions of the Xbox not been fixed yet and how do I...: The YouTube app on xbox series s and I have heard it is the same for series x has a problem with the video and audio synchronization. The audio is delayed on the app while the video is ahead of...
  10. Why has dev mode bricked my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has dev mode bricked my xbox series s: Dev mode has bricked my xbox series s. Some folders not showing and cant do anything with dev account. Just paid for it and its useless 9f66acda-32eb-44bd-bfa0-49f59ef7c5d0