Why has my game data been deleted and how do i get it back?

Discus and support Why has my game data been deleted and how do i get it back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox recently had a problem with syncing game data, so i followed the instructions to delete local saved game data. But after i did that, all of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyle Anderson2, Jan 10, 2023.

1. Why has my game data been deleted and how do i get it back?

My xbox recently had a problem with syncing game data, so i followed the instructions to delete local saved game data. But after i did that, all of my games have been reset and i am being forced to play from the start, as if ive never played the game before. Forza horizon 4 for example, has loaded me straight into the beginners tutorial. How do i get all my game data back as i have been playing these games for years and had loads of game data saved, all of which is now gone, except for minecraft. I want my game data back.

:)

Kyle Anderson2, Jan 10, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

I'm sorry to hear that your game data has been deleted. There could be several reasons why this might have happened, and it is difficult to determine the exact cause without more information.

Here are a few things you can try to try to recover your game data:

Check for a backup: If you have an Xbox Live account and have been syncing your game data to the cloud, you may be able to recover your game data by signing in to your account on a different console and downloading the data from the cloud.

Check for a local backup: If you have an external hard drive or USB drive connected to your Xbox, you may be able to find a local backup of your game data on the drive.
  3. Lucastas Win User

OMG Profile wont download help..........

I cannot do this as my xbox has been FORMATTED and i have nothing at all on my hard drive, and STILL the profile wont download how DEPRESSING after deleteing ALLL my game data
  4. Lofty Who Win User

My Profile Has been deleted, how can i get it back

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Fifa 20

If the save data has been deleted from the console & the cloud, then there is no way to get it back.
  6. blueamcat Win User

How do I get deleted games back

You can either look in your "ready to install" section under games and apps, or you can get it directly from the store.
Thema:

1. Why has my game data been deleted and how do i get it back? - Similar Threads - Why has game

2. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  3. Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?: Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were uninstalled, every single one of them. Not to...
  4. Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does MW3 (2023) overheat my console? No other game has done it.: My mw3 (2023) has been crashing constantly. It isn’t sitting in a tv stand or anything. It is in an open space. I have hard reset the console, moved where it is plugged in at, and have factory...
  5. Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play siege even though I have game pass on top of owning the game? Has anyone...: When I load the game all is fine but I can’t load Ubisoft connect nor launch a game fa31eed5-9cff-4b03-83f6-0bb4f5f6711b
  6. Why my Xbox has games connection problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my Xbox has games connection problems?: Hi, When I'm trying to start a game my Xbox says my connection doesn't work but in the settings it does and I can start applications normally like YouTube... I don't know what to do...
  7. Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challengein Ultimate Word Games for a...: Why has ADAM SANDLER been the answer to the crossword challenge in Ultimate Word Games for a whole week. Did you sack the wrong person? ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on...
  8. Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now: Please help over 4 hours in a que to play anything how long is your que 74d71caf-036b-4d20-9b47-69c5b4bf1b59
  9. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  10. Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???: I pay for a service and I would like to know why it barely worked when I had my old wifi and now that I upgraded to actually play cloud gaming smoothly, it's tell me "too many people are playing"...