Why has my alt account been banned when my main has even though it has no band on the ban page

Discus and support Why has my alt account been banned when my main has even though it has no band on the ban page in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When my main account was banned for some reason my alt has been to even though there is no record of any band on the enforcement page. I personally... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frosty176, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Frosty176
    Frosty176 Guest

Why has my alt account been banned when my main has even though it has no band on the ban page

When my main account was banned for some reason my alt has been to even though there is no record of any band on the enforcement page. I personally don’t think Xbox have developed their ban actions enough because I’ve been banned for saying LOL before which
    is annoying

:)

Frosty176, Sep 27, 2017
  2. X SIR GOD X
    X SIR GOD X Guest
    xbox account needs a fix

my main account is comms banned until october 9th, but it has affected all my other accounts even though no support member has seen a console ban and the enforcement site says that i have no active bans or suspensions.

X SIR GOD X, Sep 27, 2017
  3. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, Sep 27, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

The enforcement team isn't on the forums so they will not help you here.

More info on your ban can be found over at http://enforcement.xbox.com

Sometimes a 24 hours ban won't apear..

CrazY1985, Sep 27, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey Frosty176! Make sure to apply for any case reviews to get full details on the enforcement actions you have received. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Frosty176! Make sure to apply for any case reviews to get full details on the enforcement actions you have received. Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. CrazY1985 Win User

The enforcement team isn't on the forums so they will not help you here.

More info on your ban can be found over at http://enforcement.xbox.com

Sometimes a 24 hours ban won't apear..
  8. CodyDavis1 Win User

Banning

He has two accounts one main one alt he was gamesharing with ith me at first then started gamesharing with someone else thats when he was hit with the ban
  9. {Parity} Win User

My account has been ban

You will have to log in to the enforcement team website for information. You can also submit a case review if the ban is eligible. enforcement.xbox.com/home

Hope this helps. Good Luck!!
  10. iNb4 Ownage Win User

my account has been banned

Hello,

Thanks for the support message.

Please contact Xbox Official support by going to
    support.xbox.com/contact
    if your account has been compromised and you believe you were banned do to your account being compromised. If you would like to submit your case to the enforcement team, you can go to http://enforcement.xbox,com/ to submit a case.
    Be sure to sign into the account that has been banned.

Cheers!
Thema:

1. Why has my alt account been banned when my main has even though it has no band on the ban page - Similar Threads - Why has alt

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  8. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  9. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  10. Why has my development mode stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my development mode stopped working?: So I've been using development mode for about 2 years now and this morning I tried to open the app on my series x and It appears to be wiped. I'm being prompted to set it up again and enter a code...