Why has my account been permanently banned over a first time pfp suspension

Discus and support Why has my account been permanently banned over a first time pfp suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have never previously been suspended over my profile picture and now my account has permanently been banned because of it and I’m not able to submit... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ⌖ ‎, Nov 11, 2022.

1. ⌖ ‎
    ⌖ ‎ Guest

I have never previously been suspended over my profile picture and now my account has permanently been banned because of it and I’m not able to submit a appeal what should I do

:)

⌖ ‎, Nov 11, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com.
  3. AIRMANMORALES Win User

Xbox Game Clips Error

My suspension happened well over a month ago. It should've been gone by now, last time i got suspended was because of my pfp which got me banned permanently from the ambassadors program.

Edit: The Suspension was for 1 day
  4. Smwutches Win User

What does it mean to get permanently suspended

A permanent suspension means your account has been permanently banned from connected to the Xbox servers.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Question about Console ban

Sounds like it could be a console privilege suspension due to your brother being suspended multiple times.

Using a secondary account to avoid suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct so console privilege suspensions are issued to prevent someone from doing this.

This means all accounts on that console,old or new,will have the same restrictions as the suspended account until the suspension is over.

The other accounts will work on other devices.

Your brother most likely has a suspension at the moment which is why this has happened.

He would need to check on the enforcement site here

If it is a permanent ban then that's it,permanent console bans are never overturned.

Either way,console bans or suspensions can not be appealed.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can i make my banned account my home xbox acc

If it is truly permanently banned, no. Once an account is banned you forfeit anything on the account and there's no way to sign into it to set your Home account. It's always best to set your own console as your Home account.

There has been a glitch with the suspension notifications though that has been telling everyone they are permanently banned when they're just suspended. So you may not be permanently banned.
Thema:

1. Why has my account been permanently banned over a first time pfp suspension - Similar Threads - Why has account

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .: I have subscribed to the 3 month xbox games pass which came with my laptop. However, someone elses username/account is on here. On trying to access games I cant as the already-user is underage! I...
  5. Why has the Shared account have a dreadful picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the Shared account have a dreadful picture: I have an Xbox X and my daughter has the Xbox One I purchased mw3 and pictures are perfect on mine and smoky on hers This happened om mw2 also 50c11aa2-09fa-4dc7-b290-871e1d73f79d
  6. Why has my account been locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my account been locked?: About 10 days ago I tried logging in to my Xbox account, And it popped up that my account has been locked. I went to the link and filled out the form and I still haven’t received an email back. I...
  7. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  8. Why has migrating my account from Mojang reset my account entirely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has migrating my account from Mojang reset my account entirely?: My Old minecraft account Haymay was run under Mojang, after a while of not playing. I came back to play minecraft and found my account had been migrated. I was completely fine with it, until I...
  9. Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...: I don’t have access to the rewards page on the mobile app on Xbox. But on one of my accounts I do so why don’t I have it on my main account? 41fa4d08-1500-4785-9da1-dac2c5008652
  10. why has it not activated the pass ? but the account is registered as having access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    why has it not activated the pass ? but the account is registered as having access.: “trial for xbox ultimate gaming , why has it not activated the pass ? but the account is registered as having access., 01200c96-c5a9-4159-90d9-d83abc46a8aa