why has my account been locked/banned

Discus and support why has my account been locked/banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Have been banned for a 'Gamerpic' but it has been being used for months now! Why has this happened? Need the xbox unlocked.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lucy Cornell, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Lucy Cornell
    Lucy Cornell Guest

Have been banned for a 'Gamerpic' but it has been being used for months now! Why has this happened? Need the xbox unlocked.

:)

Lucy Cornell, Oct 30, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Perfect. Now the team will analyze and give you an answer about the punishment.
  3. Lucy Cornell Win User

Hi Derek

It says that it is currently under review.

The games appear to still be working but cannot talk to anyone through the X box.

Lucy
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Lucy, when a user is banned, there is an option to appeal this punishment.

In this way, the responsible team will analyze and verify if this violation was really confirmed.

We will check if it is possible to appeal to your account.

All the details regarding the ban are here, if it doesn't appear, just wait a while.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to appeal to this, through this link here, it's quite easy.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. KCD Donut Win User

Enforcement action

I am trying to find out information from my fellow ambassadors why your account has been locked / banned
  6. Cdog77 Win User

Why has my account been locked?

Hi there! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you. Can you please confirm which form you have filled out? Is it the reinstatement form? If yes, the reinstatement process request allows you to unlock a Microsoft account that is locked due to suspicious activity if the request was approved by Microsoft: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/AccountReinstatement I understand that it has been a few days since you filled out the form and until now there is still no reply. A Microsoft Online Safety support agent will review it and contact you by email. Please do not submit additional requests, as this may slow down their response time. I also suggest checking your spam/junk folders in your email. Please refer to this link for additional information: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...n-locked-805e8b0d-4141-29b2-7b65-df6ff6c9ce27 Kind Regards, Darhlene
    Appreciate the response, and yes that was the form I filled out. I’ve checked junk/spam but there’s nothing.
Thema:

1. why has my account been locked/banned - Similar Threads - why has account

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my new my laptop came with someone elses xbox account .: I have subscribed to the 3 month xbox games pass which came with my laptop. However, someone elses username/account is on here. On trying to access games I cant as the already-user is underage! I...
  5. Why has the Shared account have a dreadful picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the Shared account have a dreadful picture: I have an Xbox X and my daughter has the Xbox One I purchased mw3 and pictures are perfect on mine and smoky on hers This happened om mw2 also 50c11aa2-09fa-4dc7-b290-871e1d73f79d
  6. Why has my account been locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my account been locked?: About 10 days ago I tried logging in to my Xbox account, And it popped up that my account has been locked. I went to the link and filled out the form and I still haven’t received an email back. I...
  7. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  8. Why has migrating my account from Mojang reset my account entirely?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has migrating my account from Mojang reset my account entirely?: My Old minecraft account Haymay was run under Mojang, after a while of not playing. I came back to play minecraft and found my account had been migrated. I was completely fine with it, until I...
  9. Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I access rewards on the Xbox mobile app on iOS? I have one account that has it...: I don’t have access to the rewards page on the mobile app on Xbox. But on one of my accounts I do so why don’t I have it on my main account? 41fa4d08-1500-4785-9da1-dac2c5008652
  10. why has it not activated the pass ? but the account is registered as having access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    why has it not activated the pass ? but the account is registered as having access.: “trial for xbox ultimate gaming , why has it not activated the pass ? but the account is registered as having access., 01200c96-c5a9-4159-90d9-d83abc46a8aa