Why has MS Solitaire Collection stopped working on Android?

Discus and support Why has MS Solitaire Collection stopped working on Android? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This week the android app stopped working, gwts stuck on splash screen. Reinstalling the app from Google play did not work. Everything was working fine... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paul Renaud1, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Paul Renaud1
    Paul Renaud1 Guest

This week the android app stopped working, gwts stuck on splash screen. Reinstalling the app from Google play did not work. Everything was working fine a coupke of days ago, I use the app daily.

:)

Paul Renaud1, Mar 24, 2023
  2. BebeMacaque Win User

Same thing is happening to me on my tablet.
  3. saucycin Win User

This information isn't complete if you have an Android 6.0 or later. Use the reference link and read thru the steps and under Step 4, look at Step 5. Works perfectly!
  4. prhu83 Win User

It's now July 19th and I've the issue since this morning, both with Solitaire and Mahjong, Sudoku still works, oddly.

Has anyone found an actual solution to the problem that doesn't involve wiping data?

On Android phone, BTW.
  5. IV Four IV Win User

Yeah same thing happened to me as well. I logged out because it was having trouble signing in/connecting to XBL services. I thought logging out and back would help, but now it's stuck on the splash screen trying to load. The same thing has happened with the Xbox app. Xbox app on Android is now stuck in a login loop.
  6. JennyJZ Win User

I have here the steps from the game support, according to them, we may need to clear the local application data by following the steps below:

"Open the Settings Menu
    Enter 'Apps' or 'Application Manager'
    Find and select Microsoft Solitaire Collection
    Select 'Clear Data'"
    I'm having the same problem, and this solution didn't work. I also removed and reinstalled the app, and that didnt fix it either. Any other suggestions?
Thema:

1. Why has MS Solitaire Collection stopped working on Android? - Similar Threads - Why has Solitaire

2. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  3. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  4. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  5. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  6. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  7. Why has my development mode stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my development mode stopped working?: So I've been using development mode for about 2 years now and this morning I tried to open the app on my series x and It appears to be wiped. I'm being prompted to set it up again and enter a code...
  8. Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?: Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were uninstalled, every single one of them. Not to...
  9. My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Son has FC24 on Xbox Series S and has added a friend who has a PS5... why can't they...: The Cross Play feature is enabled, they are friends but when he tries to add him to play a game he isn't there for selection in the Online friends list. In fact it doesn't even show the Online...
  10. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...