Why has Microsoft done to combat series x scalpers? Why even give Walmart consoles??

Discus and support Why has Microsoft done to combat series x scalpers? Why even give Walmart consoles?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Scalpers are more proficient and abundant than ever and I see everything working in their favor. Most releases are happening online….. why???? Why... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Press-123-for-Cyber, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Why has Microsoft done to combat series x scalpers? Why even give Walmart consoles??

Scalpers are more proficient and abundant than ever and I see everything working in their favor. Most releases are happening online….. why???? Why would Microsoft even allow Walmart to sell the series X when their website allows scalpers to sell Xbox’s at twice the price?

Too many disgusting people in this world treating the masses like a bunch of livestock

submitted by /u/Press-123-for-Cyber
    [link] [comments]

/u/Press-123-for-Cyber, Dec 19, 2021
  2. Joe.Robinson Win User

Purchasing Series X

The stock checker on Microsoft that you're pointing people to is broken. It's listing Walmart as available because scalpers have the console on the Walmart platform. Take a peek at what you recommended -- following the link takes you to a Walmart where you can happily purchase a console for $900US, almost double the retail price.

I've been trying to purchase a console for personal use for a while now, and I'm getting upset too. Every generation of consoles are plagued with resellers and scalpers, but bots can buy and check out quicker than I can get through a site. I'm even open to purchasing the all access, but that isn't even available anywhere...

I want to give Microsoft money for the console and give your publishers money for some games. Since I can't purchase the console, I'm not spending money on games. On the other hand, I guess it's going to be fun once I do find one of these as so many games will be in the bargain bin by the time I actually get my hands on one...
  3. [RavenWolf] Win User

Purchasing Series X

‘Thanks’ for the info on the console is available at Walmart! It’s being sold through them by scalpers for about $1K!!! NOT doing it. We’re past the point of COVID excuses , the scalpers have plenty of inventory! Stop feeding the scalpers and sell to your customer base! I won’t be buying one for more than the suggested retail of ~$500.00! Im done waiting and searching for rumored online release dates only to be wiped by scalpers in minutes !!!
  4. DeadFallBunny Win User

Xbox Series X, Preorders, And Scalpers

Are you kidding? You expect them to know how to combat bot scalpers when pretty much nobody has found an absolute way to stop or even hinder them? Microsoft already said they are making more consoles than preorders by the release date. So just chill and
    go pick one up locally.
  5. Wolfman266 Win User

Halo Infinite Xbox Series X - Availability

I am fine paying a little for a Halo Series X Bundle from legitimate businesses like Microsoft, Bestbuy etc because I’m actually getting other things (Hopefully extra things that I truly need) at price point versus scalpers who sells it at a profit above regular price we supposed to pay.

However you are right, scalpers have won because legitimate companies like Microsoft or Bestbuy are doing these Bundle tactics to offset scalpers from scalping up all the inventory and now we regular consumers and loyal Xbots like myself have to pay more than the standard price of $550 that would cost me to buy a Halo Series X console bundle. Again I’m not happy with this but I would pay more for this console bundle from a Microsoft or Bestbuy retailer and REFUSE REFUSE to pay any scalpers on eBay or other websites like stockX for their gains on us.

All I hope is the Bundles that MS puts together are items that I truly need and want & don’t own yet because I already own alot of accessories except for the HALO SERIES X console. I keep looking at my emails a few times daily hoping I get a Microsoft invite to purchase the Halo Series X. Been an Xbot since Day 1 when they launched in 2001 and my first game I bought to play on it was Halo. I got the Xbox console for Christmas that year. C’mon Microsoft, send me that special email with the link to purchase the Halo Series X console.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

MW2 crossgen bubdle

series x has disc drive and the series s does not

smart delivery is so it downloads the content for the specific console

hence why the game case has series x and xbox one advertised on it. the disc can be used in series x and xbox one consoles, the series s does not have a drive therefore requires digital purchase.
Thema:

Why has Microsoft done to combat series x scalpers? Why even give Walmart consoles??

1. Why has Microsoft done to combat series x scalpers? Why even give Walmart consoles?? - Similar Threads - Why has Microsoft

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  8. Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has Solitaire & Casual Games/Microsoft Solitaire Collection started crashing at launch?: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection (now known as Solitaire and Casual Games) for several years, first on my Windows 10 computer, and since this spring on my current Windows 11...
  9. why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset

in XBoX on Windows
    why has my microsoft weekly rewards reset: hi dont know if any one can help or anyone else had this problem my weekly rewards has reset and it shouldnt have as i havent missed any week and had a big streak going can any one help or have i...
  10. Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why my Roblox that I downloaded from the Microsoft Store has the buttons...: This makes it difficult for me to play because many buttons are not configured correctly for their respective keys. I investigated, and I did not find any information on the problem, also, I...