Why has dev mode bricked my xbox series s

Discus and support Why has dev mode bricked my xbox series s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dev mode has bricked my xbox series s. Some folders not showing and cant do anything with dev account. Just paid for it and its useless... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RichardPortsmouth1, May 16, 2023.

1. Why has dev mode bricked my xbox series s

Dev mode has bricked my xbox series s. Some folders not showing and cant do anything with dev account. Just paid for it and its useless

:)

RichardPortsmouth1, May 16, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well it's is just for development not for gaming

Shouldn't you be making games on yoir pc before uploading the test runtimes on yoir console

You do realize it's for testing games right?

If you wanna do anything other then making games I'm sure you can find guides but we can't help with that just not on offical forums

For help with dev mode and making games you should be on the id@xbox not gaming forums
  3. RichardPortsmouth1 Win User

Hi, with regards as what I was doing with my Xbox, it's neither here nor there. I wastrying to FTB some files across but the folders that show on my pc display don't show on the Xbox.... That's a problem than I've heard called Dev mode brick, and my query was why after paying £12 for a Dev account that the whole world gets cheaper than us here in the UK, and upon activation, it does the 'dev mode brick' stunt with me. Already had my xb1 die due to an update from Xbox insiders at the start of lockdown, have charged on old bank cards appear now and again, but bricking a series S ,literally within minutes of buying Dev account and activating Dev mode is damn naughty ,even by Microsofts (slipping) recent standards. But if you think it's not an issue,and I can test any games when I can't even transfer data to my SSD then I'm definitely in the wrong place. Sorry I don't know exactly where to ask certain questions, it's rare I ever ask any forums. I was curious as to how many had same issue as the update that fried my old Xbox one at the time the series S +X had just released, hardly anyone could get either and like now, there is no one to answer a simple question about an official update that seems to have wrecked a second Xbox of mine. Recently, at certain times....I wonder if I made the right choice, when I chose Microsoft and Xbox over Sony and playstation. Customer service and support is near non existent. Can you maybe show an interest in the issue with the missing folders and files ,and reason I can't FTP any data to my Xbox series S,
  4. CHADW1N Win User

Call of duty modern warfare 3 weapon bug

Nothing to do with it. It's a game bug and needs reporting to the Devs. Everyone who has a Xbox series X and s has the issue including myself and my mates. Why's it being ignored?
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

Xbox dev mode activate console code not working when trying to register.

Hello Dude Im 1337,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue!

Which console are you trying to activate dev mode on? Are you using a console from Xbox One family or the Xbox Series X|S?

If you're using an Xbox One, you have to perform this through the "Dev Mode Activation" app
    If you're using an Xbox Series X|S, you have to perform this through the "Xbox Dev Mode" app
  6. 雪 ㅤ Win User

Is it allowed to livestream games on RetroArch from the livestream option on share tab

Yes Ive given up on the streaming aspect but just wondering if simply having RetroArch on my series s in dev mode is bad now
Thema:

1. Why has dev mode bricked my xbox series s - Similar Threads - Why has dev

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  8. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  9. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  10. Why has my development mode stopped working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my development mode stopped working?: So I've been using development mode for about 2 years now and this morning I tried to open the app on my series x and It appears to be wiped. I'm being prompted to set it up again and enter a code...