why has cloud gaming gone from my xbox app on my gaming pc??

Discus and support why has cloud gaming gone from my xbox app on my gaming pc?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing F1 2021 for a few weeks now on cloud gaming and today I noticed it has disappeared from my xbox app on my PC. Any ideas why??... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MC_738 and MCKX., Oct 10, 2022.

1. why has cloud gaming gone from my xbox app on my gaming pc??

I have been playing F1 2021 for a few weeks now on cloud gaming and today I noticed it has disappeared from my xbox app on my PC. Any ideas why??

:)

MC_738 and MCKX., Oct 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi MC_738, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there are multiple reports in regard to the same issue. It can be an emerging issue but since there is no official update or information yet, we just need to perform troubleshooting steps.

Please follow the steps below:

Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Search for Xbox App > Advanced Options > Repair > Reset.

Do the same steps with Gaming services.

If that didn't work, kindly try accessing cloud gaming via this link: https://xbox.com/play
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Lost all my save data in game

most games on Xbox app for pc do not have cloud saving, if you overwrite files on the pc and/or reset the OS they are gone for good.

I always use tools to backup my save, like Game Save Manager which is a free tool i have always used, it also backs up Minecraft worlds too which also don't use cloud saves.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Xbox Cloud games wont launch.

5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

How do I get my PC saves on cloud gaming?

Hi Dylan! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Some games are available for PC and Xbox, but are not the same edition of the game, that's why you can't join your friends on a different platform, this applies also on cloud, as when you play on the cloud you will play the console edition and not the PC edition and if the game has not cross progression enabled you won't be able to use the saves from the PC on it
  6. DeclaredFiber Win User

Xbox One Gaming On Windows 10

I believe the reason it kept taking me to the PC Microsoft store is because I needed to download the Xbox app. For some reason I didn't have it installed. Once I loaded the app I had to install the game on my PC from there to play. It's very strange. Plus I think Minecraft is not a cloud gaming game. Its either console only or PC only. That's why it charged me again. Wish I new this before. Had to figure this out on my own.
Thema:

1. why has cloud gaming gone from my xbox app on my gaming pc?? - Similar Threads - why has cloud

2. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  3. Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my HDR stopped working just overnight when nothing has changed?: Curious as to why my HDR has seemed to just quit out of nowhere. When starting up any game, the screen washes out and becomes overly dim. Nothing in my TV settings or series x settings has...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Party chat has stopped working why? X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat has stopped working why? X: We’ve always had party chat and suddenly stopped and can’t get it back on x 03d109a8-a5b8-47b4-83a1-e85bf56fea4f
  6. why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my refunds taking so long it has been over a month: i requested a refund for multiple items and i got them approved but i havent got my money back and it has been a very long time now when it says on the website could take up to a week of time but...
  7. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  8. Why everyone has 100 packet loss

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why everyone has 100 packet loss: Why does all of my friends (include me ) have packet loss today .It isn’t a ISP problem nor a router cause I checked it . It’s really annoying for competitive players...
  9. Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now: Please help over 4 hours in a que to play anything how long is your que 74d71caf-036b-4d20-9b47-69c5b4bf1b59
  10. Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???: I pay for a service and I would like to know why it barely worked when I had my old wifi and now that I upgraded to actually play cloud gaming smoothly, it's tell me "too many people are playing"...